Why did she betray him?

Attached: Hollyhock.jpg (740x1433, 63.02K)

why do you think

>Women
>Why betray?
Come on user

She literally wasn’t even fat??? She’s normal?? I wish they had an actual fat girl to showcase fat struggles. Not Diane though. Why did they even make her fat? Have you ever seen a fat asian before? It’s just unrealistic.

Attached: C17420CA-D60B-416B-B3AD-702DD84FF8DE.jpg (428x1161, 50.14K)

The writers didn’t know what to do with the story, so they just had this happen

Why do depressed writers keep trying to make Depression into some form of enlightenment?

They're trying to give meaning to their own illness. If they ever had to face the reality that depression just is what it is without any kind of greater or profound substance to it, they'd kill themselves.

>She literally wasn’t even fat??? She’s normal??
Whatever you say amerimutt

It's actually a very American idea, that bodies only exist in extremes

fat horse

Because by that point in the show, the writers had long since proven they were gonna push every opportunity to shit on Bojack as much as possible, and they had also confirmed they were changing the last two seasons to actively complain more about societal issues and what established industry old heads are able to get away from. Of course he'd be cut off, between how they ramped things up both in the present and retroactively, how much they want a big negative reaction to it, and how it's been a big to-do these past few years about how family members shouldn't be given extra benefit of the doubt/understanding just because of blood

So it became anti-nepotism?

WTF

Near the end of the show I only really cared about her and Pickles. Everyone else kind of disgusted me.
The fact that these two characters were not permitted to even exist if they weren't there to amuse the main cast made me feel even worse about the whole thing.

She's Normal for a horse.

>braaaaap

meds

Depression is an idle rich person's disease. Anyone who has to work an actual job with responsibilities has little time to mope around.
So the writers try to justify their depression by giving it a cool existentialist vibe in the show.

Why does this trigger 4chuds so much. Bojack isnt a relateable character. He's a celebrity as well that gets away with grooming and exploitation while also being a general subhuman.
You 4chuds probably identify with him because being a celebrity permanently locks you into the age mentality you were in when you got famous while being an autist and/or depressed severely delays your mental maturity development

>armchair psychologist/first world retard
I bet you're not even a wagie

>Bojack isnt a relateable character.
He had relatable aspects in the first few seasons, being a jaded, depressed alcoholic with no real "human" connections. Being cowardly, self-pitying, incapable of moving forward, etc.

The show treats him more harshly towards the end but even then, it's not like they make him out to be Harvey Weinstein, and even his ending is a somewhat optimistic one, better than what he deserves IMO