Blue Beetle confirmed safe

twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1557281773347778560
With Peacemaker, batman 2, joker 2, and flash. what else is confirmed safe?

Attached: FZyTgY6UEAAJCt8.jpg (653x930, 99.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ezra-miller-tokata-iron-eyes-allegations-grooming-abuse-2022-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latino bros its our time to shine.

>what else is confirmed safe?
Literally nothing.

Harley Quinn

Zatana is safe to I think.

I was never worried. It would have been cancelled with Batgirl if it was in danger

Harleybros, we keep winning.

Attached: HarleyFeet.jpg (1280x720, 85.47K)

That’s awesome about Blue Beetle, it’s the one DC movie that’s been announced that I’ve been looking forward to also hopefully it leads to a Blue & Gold movie.

Can’t wait for more Gunn Comic book adaptions TSS and Peacemaker were fun… even if I hated them killing Boomer off for no fucking good reason

And After some of the news that has been coming out today I can’t see how they can release the Flash, there’s a possibility that Ezra killed a mother and her two children as they can’t be located

They weren't going to cancel things people actually watch. HBOmax makes so much shit nobody has heard off that it's unreal

But Any Forums told me nobody watched Harley Quinn.. did Any Forums lie user?

The Flash is coming out
Like the vast majority of these stories about Ezra are being revealed to be BS

Your virginity

Shazam 2 and Black Adam.

Care to back up that claim no news site has come out with a retraction

>did Any Forums lie user?
Yes. This isn't even the first streaming service Harley Quinn has survived

I really wish Black Adam was shitcanned as well the movie just looks awful and looks to completely shut on the JSA

businessinsider.com/ezra-miller-tokata-iron-eyes-allegations-grooming-abuse-2022-8

plus there's new pictures of Ezra just chilling at his house in the open from the other day, so he's clearly not on the run or anything

Attached: 1635747819416.jpg (678x669, 112.9K)

I just hate the Rock. He makes everything worse

So the girl that Ezra has been grooming since she was a child and manipulated to the point that she clearly has Stockholm syndrome says she’s ok?

Yeah until she sees a therapist and she has no contact with Ezra anymore she’s unreliable as fuck.

Also didn’t you say in a previous thread he was forced into rehab that doesn’t look like Rehab to me Ezrafag

Agreed, people say he’s this megastar but most of his films are genuine bombs

Yay!

Attached: Harley and Ivy.jpg (900x549, 289.75K)

Can’t wait, it also means the deluxe tpb of Jaime’s first run they were planning might still come out and hopefully they will finish the collection

Attached: 33BBECA1-A747-446B-B102-45CB7E2CCFA6.jpg (1638x2048, 443.02K)