Rip

Rip

Attached: Rip.png (607x483, 115.36K)

This is horrible because Disney+'s content drip is abysmal. One show per month. I remember watching new episodes of three different shows on a friday - on one channel - back in the 00's.

But it's not because Disney got more. Netflix just lost a lot.

Pretty weird considering how they’ve only made one 10/10 kino

Attached: ABB1913B-C694-473B-B506-3F839F7E3BC1.jpg (452x678, 48.66K)

how many has Netflix made?

But how many are free?

But Any Forums,The Roundtable and Alex Hirsch told me that Netflix and HBO Max would be the ultimate Disney killer

Attached: Netflix Flopnimation.jpg (2048x1152, 80.98K)

Is this combined? Because 3 streaming services together outpacing a single dying one isn't as impressive

I don't think I'd celebrate needing to combine three different streaming sites to match one from our main competition. That's just me but you do you Disney.

They deserve it for axing Toil & Trouble hope Lauren pitches it to Disney despite her gripe with them for abandoning 2D Animation on their theatrical division.

Attached: New-Report-Has-Bone-to-Pick-with-Netflix-Animation.jpg (457x635, 98.3K)

>oh yeah our THREE services have outpaced ONE
this reads as supreme cope

They were
In 2019

>Plus ESPN+
Lol

Every time someone tries to mog Disney on animation gets BTFO in the end

>Warner Feature Animation disolved after multiple failures on 2D Animation and didn't return until The Lego Movie was a hit due being connected to an IP besides that og features perform poorly (Smallfoot,Storks)

>Dreamworks mogs them on the early 2000s but Disney BTFOs them on the 2010s to the point it almost went bankrupt

>Netflix Animation gets purged due bad subscriber numbers axing tons of projects who could have killed Disney's lineup.

The only one who seems to do some kind of challenge is Illumination

Disney + subscribers are mostly parents getting it for their kids

That Disney is adding several million a quarter while Netflix is losing hundreds of thousands is more concerning to Netflix than this silly headline.
I mean, is there even a reason for Netflix to exist? Amazon has the minority inclusion covered, and everyone else has massive studio infrastructure+ streaming service.

HBO Max's problem is internal. From the outside it's a success because it's had the largest subscriber growth this year but the discovery merger put a question mark on everything

>The only one who seems to do some kind of challenge is Illumination
Clearly because Illumination works smarter not harder.

A win is a win. But you are right, they lost big time.

You at this point I'm thinking about just cutting the cable to streaming altogether and pirating old shows like Columbo, and reading books.

I have no idea what they are doing. The Latin American version of the service is so good it may as well give you blowjobs and the parent company might very well fuck that.

And they still not making money? lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-163244_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x532, 238.52K)

Hulu alone by itself is the third largest streaming service in the US.

Attached: Subscriber.jpg (1920x1080, 316.85K)

>have three different services
>well COMBINED they're beating #1!
technicalities don't count

>3 services have more subs than one
Cool I guess?

*unless you start factoring in free subscriptions

I'll give credit to Disney in these case just to piss off Alex Hirsch who got his original new cartoon axed at Netflix this year when he was bitching about Disney after inking that development deal with them and praising Netflix as the future of Animation.

Specially since the current crews at Disney TVA mentioned on indirect tweets that he was a pain in the ass to work with

Attached: Happy Amelia.png (942x846, 924.51K)

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Longmire, etc

Warner has a shit ton of debt and the last quarterly report showed they were fucking incompetent with money. Zasalav wants to eliminate that debt so that means axing ambitious projects, cutting costs, ect. HBO max is perfect as it is but it can't survive in its current state if Discovery wants to balance the books

Those first two are now at Disney+

>Minions
>Boss Baby
>Chris Pratt as Mario

>smarter

A big part of that is because Disney offers a Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle for $13 a month

>t's had the largest subscriber growth this year
I mean unless you look at real numbers, in which case they haven't.

Call them shit all you want but the Minions and Boss Baby are commercial successes

isn't cheating to combine all streaming services owned by an entity? What's viacom's number when you combine PlutoTV and Paramount Plus? See it's a retarded measurement.

Good, if one of those fuckers swallows the others, you can finally own only ONE streaming service instead of ignoring the rest of them. I feel like a tool even by having a single subscription.

Disney+, Hulu+, and ESPN+ do not have more subscribers than Netflix, unless you're counting customers with overlapping accounts as separate people.
This is a terribly misleading take.

How do these multibillionaire, oligopolical corporate colossi become so indebted, anyway?

Thanks, Slowpoke.

I know, but I wouldn't attribute that to being smarter.

>Gotta spend money to make money, kiddo!
>doesn't actually make money
There you go. The Synderverse alone was a giant trainwreck

You're confusing Disney and Warners for Amazon and Google. Because you are dumb.
I'm not trying to be mean, that's just the facts.

It was a couple years ago. HBO Max's future is questionable, but Netflix's downfall is all on their own.

All three are owned by Disney. The story is showcasing Disney eclipsing Netflix