Don't actors have a morality clause in their contracts? Why is he being allowed to run wild and tarnish the DC brand?

Don't actors have a morality clause in their contracts? Why is he being allowed to run wild and tarnish the DC brand?

Attached: _124221616_gettyimages-1182424052.jpg (976x549, 69.95K)

its kind of based though, to be able to be that chaotic and get away with it

Early life

Because he’s a rich fag Jew.

>morality clause
Sounds like some trad larp bs
They should've just used my boy Grant.

Attached: Arrowverse_Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths.jpg (2000x1125, 812.88K)

Theres still time for WB to cancel the movie. They're just hoping and praying they won't have to.

>Don't actors have a morality clause in their contracts?
Pretty sure the "thou shall not commit crime" should be covered by legislation.

>Morality Clause

This isn't the 50s, user. Nor is he a teen star

*they

This generally they won’t have to because most people would not commit a crime let alone multiple crimes around the the world

I wonder how long this thread will stay up it generally seems that a Janny squashes Ezra commits a crime threads as soon as someone posts it

>tarnish the DC brand?
Trust me the fanboys who give a shit about DC won't give a shit about Erza's escapades.

It rhymes with dew and maggot

Attached: 1E42F640-C9D4-432B-A26F-E329C0F7FE27.jpg (750x3174, 572.78K)

Attached: 7E1AED00-0ACD-4C6D-A5FB-8727ED6D3ACF.jpg (750x2201, 407.28K)

Because admitting trannies are mentally ill pedophilic child groomers goes against the narrative of ignoring the reality that trannies are mentally ill pedophilic child groomers.

>pedos are based
FPWP and kys

>Jew
His mother is a German. He is a goy.

Attached: 622EE30A-6D2D-4377-8A2B-559CCBE24056.jpg (1440x960, 251.99K)

it gets deleted because this shit is off-topic you mentally ill Any Forumstard

I mean he’s Playing The Flash in a film adaption and his version of the character has a comic (not sure if that was cancelled or still coming out) so it’s definitely not off topic

>Kópavogur
>Reykjavík suburb
Lmao based

is this thread about the movie or the comic? Is it about the Flash? Or is gossip about some random Jew?

So is it safe to assume that once this disaster is over, WB is going to drop Ezra like a dead baby? He cannot be worth this much trouble and bad publicity, even for a They/Them Kike licker