Isn’t this a terrible use of his time? During this he could be saving people who actually want to live...

Isn’t this a terrible use of his time? During this he could be saving people who actually want to live, and instead wastes time saving this emo fag who will just kill themselves next week

Attached: 29B2ED53-5906-4763-9FC6-D721522B0C28.jpg (1041x1600, 193.64K)

>filename
Need I say more.

Professional standard of enforcement says save the lives of anyone want to kill themselves. Even if you don't agree with them politically or something about them is your job to save people.

Is it just one user having a meltdown about Morrison recently or is there like a Discord raid going on

All innocent life is worth saving, even yours user

Attached: 32629B4E-D71B-4DA3-8B7B-3F722DDCE76A.jpg (589x900, 32.72K)

This has been posted a lot, but yes, women don't actually commit suicide they just makes attempt that they won't go though on to get attention, Supes is only validating her attention seeking behaviour and encouraging her to waste time again.

You think women do not ever commit suicide? Look up what happened to Hitler's life the day he married her .

>Name is Regan
That's a boy

Didn't he hear her therapist calling her on the tram he just rescued on the page before? Or am I thinking of the other identical panel in a different story?

No. See: The Exorcist.

You clearly don't understand Superman

One of my favorite Superman moments.
Along with the other times he's stopped people from committing a long term solution too a short term problem.

>Isn’t this a terrible use of his time?
Isn't most of what he does, when you get down to it? There's that comic where instead of fighting crime he just pushes an enormous turbine that gives all of Earth electricity.

Then Superman will save the emo that time too, no matter how many times the emo tries to kill herself, Superman is gonna keep saving her bitch ass until she gets sick of it and gives up suicide forever

I wish Supes would hug me too, bros...

Ultimately, wouldn't Superman's greatest achievement be becoming obsolete?

You clearly don't read comics, much less the source of this page, but if you did you would see that Superman does this minutes after defeating a supervillain piloting a mecha. It takes a slim fraction of his day to do this in between all the other stuff he does that's guaranteeing the future of all of humanity.

Attached: as10.jpg (1080x1624, 1.18M)

Comic good.

No, that's this comic

>he does that's guaranteeing the future of all of humanity.
>guaranteeing the future of all of humanity.
How is he doing that here, is he gonna make the emo bear his children or something?

Dumb ESL

>It takes a slim fraction of his day to *do this in between all the other stuff he does* that's guaranteeing the future of all of humanity.
I recommend that you work on your reading comprehension skills.

>During this he could be saving people who actually want to live, and instead wastes time saving this emo fag who will just kill themselves next week
Do other superheroes exist in the All-Star universe? If yes, then obviously he knows he can spend some of his time helping the little people while Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. take on whatever natural disaster monster or supervillain is acting while he's helping regan.

>his time
He literally can move faster than light.

Attached: pepe123567.jpg (590x366, 66.91K)

Also Superman was really overpowered at this point because he was supercharged with radiation from saving the mercury space mission from falling into the sun, so he could do more heroism in shorter amounts of time. The drawback being that it was also slowly killing him.