RIP

RIP

Attached: sss.jpg (596x750, 69.25K)

Oh wow, who cares?

Why is any of that surprising? WB is a complete joke now. Its only a matter of time until StarGirl gets the axe from the CW.

Static Shock could unironically be DC's Black Panther if done right.

Are they finally realising go woke go broke is true, capeshit fatigue is a thing and nigger fatigue couldn't be more of a thing?

>go woke go broke
People like you make me sad I can't say "Mar-a-Lago" in the same breath as "Waco."

That's basically all their projects that isn't Batman or Joker. DC movies are just becoming like the comics.

It's because you think they're black.

Joker had a few African-Americans and some Italians and performed well.

Zasalav is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve

At least they're not tv cartoons.

It performed well because of the brand and the lead actor.

I can't tell if the black/brown projects are getting cancelled because that's all they were working on or because somebody in charge is getting nervous about wokeshit. But I'll take it either way.

He should be an hero instead.
Shhhh, don't tell him there are dirty mudskins in his incel revenge fantasy, he might shoot up a mall or something!

I put a shock to your sister

It sucks that black/brown characters will forever be associated with wokeshit even if there's nothing woke about them and they're just characters like everyone else. They've hurt their own cause and more opportunities for genuine characters of color. Static Shock cartoon was based and it had nothing to do with the character's race.

>SEE I'M NOT A RACIST!
>HERE'S MY ONE BLACK FR-- uh, CARTOON!

I'd agree with all of that. I never enjoyed Static Shock, but I don't think it's garbage. And I have no problem with a movie being made. I'm just not personally interested in it. And I don't view all black characters as wokeshit. I view most intentionally raceswapped characters as wokeshit. Sometimes it ends up being okay anyway. But most of the time it does not.

>NO IT'S NOT -ALL- BLACK CHARACTERS!
>JUST -THESE- BLACK CHARACTERS!

>capeshit fatigue
More like "I'm tired of my favorite character being raceswapped" fatigue.

>"I'm tired of my favorite character being raceswapped" fatigue
I'm certainly fatigued by that line of horseshit, too.