"Now you see... the character was always a shape shifter and decide to be black in this adaptation...

>"Now you see... the character was always a shape shifter and decide to be black in this adaptation, no shut up while i'm counting the money Netflix gave me"

Attached: Gaiman,_Neil_(2007).jpg (853x1280, 110.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/news/the-sandman-keep-breathing-netflix-top-10-ratings-1235337272/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't this guy trying to bookburn the internet

Ok but why is rose black

>adaptation is 99% ripped straight from the comics
>BUT SOME OF THEM ARE BLACK OR WOMEN NOW BOO HOO HOO
Get fucked.

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1280x1929, 642.21K)

None of it is my money so count away.

If it's not a big deal, why make the change in the first place?

They can never answer that

>This kills the revisionist

See, you types always think you're so clever for saying this. The answer is simple; because they wanted to. It doesn't matter what their reason was. Maybe they are going for "woke points", but if the actors work, they work, and Death works.

Why are we pretending like Dream and his siblings never changed their appearance?

Seems pretty clever to me, he got you to move the goal post and everything.

Look at it go

Attached: post.jpg (1056x594, 261.58K)

Please, explain where the goalpost was moved.

You literally went from
>It doesn't matter
To
>Actually wait yeah it's an agenda

>it doesn't matter
>it matters because of diversity

I didn't say it matters. The point is that it doesn't. Any reasonable person can watch the show, see that it's one of the most accurate adaptations ever made, see that the actors do a good job with the source material, and be satisfied. But you aren't reasonable.

Dude the show is up to its neck in niggers. Death, Rose, Unity, Gault, at least two interracial couples, tons of homosexuals, and Death stays white in medieval Europe but Dream is black for Nada?

Ignore these threads. It is netflix damage control trying to make the reason the series failed due to racism, and ignoring it was poorly castrd as a whole, the produxtion looked cheap, and the dialogue was shite.

Even if death was white it would still be trash.

Also Any Forumsumblr and especially Any Forums letter media poster damage controlling a pro scientology shill.

Gaiman groomed and raped 13 year old fangirls.

So they can be black, you just don't like it for some reason... Hmmm... And you use the n word in your post... HMMM...

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1280x1967, 827.56K)

>It is netflix damage control trying to make the reason the series failed
variety.com/2022/tv/news/the-sandman-keep-breathing-netflix-top-10-ratings-1235337272/
OH NO SWEATY

If they actively wanted to, that means it was a big deal.

>variety
>posted as credible
ohohoho

So you're saying it is important to someone, it's just that admitting it's important draws attention to the change.

How many of these threads are you gonna make, seether?

OH NO SWEATY

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-125927.png (760x276, 38.42K)

So why not race swap the white characters? Again: why isn't Death white in Medieval England? Stop defending the homogenization of media for free on the internet you fucking lush

So in the Kai'kcul scene, Dream doesn't do anything, Nada just sees him as he knows him. So from that, we can infer that they appear to people however the people choose to see them.

Attached: 7phWy.jpg (930x1377, 680.52K)