Jonathan Hickman

Why is his writing so poor? I've read like 30 issues of his fantastic four run and he is still repeating the same fucking shit he's been talking about since the beginning. This is like one of those shitty gag anime where they use the same joke over and over again for 50 episodes before they come up with a new joke

How did this man become so popular?

Attached: max235r23rresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160.3K)

I like Hickman. Sometimes.

Attached: 2325543-ff_17.png (682x1090, 1.07M)

Because he's the best of what's left.

>How did this man become so popular?

Attached: 146C748F-E445-4102-BD83-8EE3802D5C5C.jpg (1771x985, 496.11K)

Why do you project your shit taste on us? Shameful.

>Hackman

He's a slightly more talented J.J. Abrams. Fantastic Four is his only work I'd say had a satisfying ending.

Hickman found his extremely limited niche in F4 and was good in it. His work outside of that run has been from questionable to shit.

He’s ok and his stuff is entertaining. But he’s like Shakespeare compared to current writers though.

Exposed

Attached: hickman when the mcu inevitably takes his work and shits on it.jpg (1280x720, 281.93K)

That was never a thing, but Sue always flirted with Spider-Man.

hickman more like hackman

He need to write the prose sci fi novel he has in his head that all his comics become eventually. He's never writing X-Men or F4 or whatever, he's just writing his OC novel over and over with characters renamed to Marvel ones. Plus monthly comics are a really bad medium for words, words, words, very detailed diagrams, very detailed charts, words, words, words & words in code because you don't have the physical space in a small amount of pages and everything is forgotten in the month spent waiting for the next one. And that's without cross overs making everything completely incomprehensible.

It's bad enough reading this tedious shit over the past week. I can only imagine how it was for people who followed his runs month to month.

WHITE EVENT
THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN

he's extremely autistic and his obsessions with charts and info dumping makes it impossible to read. However, I liked East of West, which was probably the least offensive on this front but man its seems he really just wants to write a book

>saves the Fantastic Four
>saves the Avengers
>saves the X-Men
What failing property will he rescue next?

he's quite good at world building, excellent in fact, he's just not great at dialogue and characterization (although he does get that right now and then e.g. Hyperion during the Crisis leading to Secret Wars).
The real question should be; who would be a good partner for him to collaborate with?

inhuman

Cosmic Marvel i guess that what has been teased