This was the symbol of masculinity, good will, morals,and standards, what happened?

This was the symbol of masculinity, good will, morals,and standards, what happened?

Attached: 2251c2ae-54f8-4493-85b6-30bbf4998b4c.jpg (618x998, 72.32K)

Man of Steel

It still is, it just that people prefer dark takes like Batman because making your enemies scare of you gives you a power rush.
That or they are into edgy shit like "well I would just kill my enemies" while they grab their guns.

Kids grew out of it.

He kissed a boy and he liked it!

Attached: 5590d921cf39bbd4dea92dc4b456f942.png (700x1079, 1.25M)

Super Heroes are lame and yes that includes dark gritty trash like Batman. A hero who enables villains to get away with their crimes have no business pretending being heroes and fuck DC and Marvel and all these shitty companies for making shit and fuck the people who actually fund this shit.

I have more respect for heroes of mythology since at least they do kill their enemies man or beast alike. None of that allow the villain to come back bullshit because of the law. In current year we live in a civilization where for example if a store owner is pressured to kill a robber in self defense it's the store owner who has to be afraid of the legal system. FUCK mankind.

That's his bisexual son, Jon. Do people really confuse them or is it just bait?

But Batman doesn't kill. Honestly I will never understand why people treat Batman as dark.

Then you have examples like The Punisher who does kill, but his main issue is he's not an interesting character. Meh this entire industry needs to collapse already. I would smile if Marvel and DC went bankrupt and their parent companies refuse to keep them alive and if they beg the USA government to bail them out? I hope the politicians laugh at them allowing them to starve to death.

White men are evil now

>oh, tHe eDgE
You can't just go around just killing people because it eventually happens you end up killing someone innocent. Is inevitable.
People, who usually like to live, decided that it was prefer to protect innocent lives above punishing guilty people. The only ones against this are over confident twats who think "well I would NEVER make such mistake"

Keep dreaming, merchandise sales alone is enough to ensure their lasting existence. Things don't collapse just because you don't like 'em anymore

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

But collapse is inevitable. One thing or another will kill these companies. Whatever it is like gross incompetence, the Batman and Spiderman entering the public domain, their parent companies discontinuing them, etc the end of these companies is absolute. It's impossible for them to live forever.

>morals
Superman violated basically every ethical standard of his chosen day job. The actual fuck are you talking about?

Fpbp

He still is, but your current set of views are devoid of all of that, which is why you don't see it in him.

Not in your lifetime. You can keep hoping for it, but I advice you to grab a chair for waiting.

What will kill comic book super heroes is two things they growing very stagnant and stale to the point not even normies want to watch the next Batman fights Joker movie because its been done already and being old enough to be part of the public domain which would immediately start hurting the profitability of these characters in the first place.

People began to take him seriously instead of seeing him as a cartoon character.

Attached: 1270022281909.jpg (250x314, 18.18K)

Kys

Symbol of masculinity is that why he's a total emasculated bitch boy for Lois? When I think of Superman I'm reminded of Malcolm in the Middle and imagine that Supes/Clark is Hal who is married to a Lois who is also a cunt while he's a beta loser. There is no difference between both of them. Clark or Supes has always been a lame character. That fact he likes cunts like Lois doesn't help his image.

this
your views are the very things he fought against

Kek