So uh, who's the most famous Any Forums related dog?

So uh, who's the most famous Any Forums related dog?

Attached: rowlf.png (780x440, 800.29K)

not the one in op's pic, cause it's not Any Forums.

Tie between Snoopy and Scooby Doo.

Snoopy? Scooby?

And third would probably be Odie from Jim Davis' Garfield comic strips

Not Pluto or Brian Griffin?

I say it's Pluto, Snoopy, Scooby, Goofy, maybe Rowlf, cause he's the only one who isn't retarded, silent, and understandable.

poochy

Pluto is a solid 3rd above Odie and I guess Brian is at 5th

But if we count Goofy then he's 3rd, then Pluto then Odie then Brian

I'd say Odie is sixth.

Is Clifford Any Forums or /lit/?

Who was a better representation of Jim?
Rolf or Kermit?

If Peanuts were a fresh, hip comic still coming out right now, would Any Forums hate or love Snoopy?

He DOES kind of suffer from Bryan Syndrome over the course of Peanuts, with a propensity to take over the strip and take attention away from Charlie Brown and the other kids.

Attached: original.jpg (1440x810, 127.65K)

Rowlf was more Jim in personality, more dry in wit, more laid back. Kermit was just easier to perform cause it was his own voice and the puppet was one of the lightest he made.

Scooby, Pluto, Snoopy.

Martha because of you know what

What a week that was.

Attached: 838.jpg (1974x1106, 1.51M)

Snoopy was the first one that came to my mind. I think Pluto and Odie would be next after him. If Goofy counts, he's in second place.
I feel like some of these characters are bigger in some countries but not as big in some others. I never saw Scooby Doo as a kid, didn't know the name of the muppet in OP, and still don't know anything about Clifford. Either they didn't import those works here, or I didn't happen to encounter them.

Snooby. Scoopy.

Actual correct answer

Attached: download.jpg (301x167, 9.07K)

I don't believe people know Odie's name. You could probably just draw any dog in Jim Davis' style and most people would recognize it as "That dog from Garfield."

Snoopy, Odie, Scooby-Doo, Marmaduke