Confess your Any Forums sins, anons

Confess your Any Forums sins, anons.
I really liked Ultimates 3 + Ultimatum because I'm a sucker for Michael Bayesque edginess and contrived plots. Also, Valkyrie's fuckin awesome body, humina humina

Attached: 1649862901248.png (679x656, 51.87K)

I just want to draw but I can't draw. I can't draw traditionally for shit but I can manage digitally. My computer is too slow to run any software well. All I want to do is draw and make a cartoon and tell a story but I can't. When I try to draw it's extremely tedious sense my computer is slow. I just want to buy a better computer.

I'm rewatching a show so I can deep dive into over a decade's worth of fanfic between now and the last time I cared to look.

Attached: heh.jpg (400x306, 30.53K)

What happened to my usual father hulk?

Attached: 39E60F07-DE85-413D-9D64-3B63370D77CD.jpg (280x319, 30.15K)

I contributed to where Death Battle threads are out now
Back in the mid 2010's I would make threads for every Any Forums related match up, link information from the show's staff, informed the threads about the rules and show's history, and explained the whole research team thing

I don't read comics or watch cartoons or go on Any Forums, I just like making trannies and jannies seethe.

Every time I see a shelf thread I shit post and make fun of them because I don’t have the money to buy books my self.

I like samurai jack season 5

The only Any Forums property I kept up with in the last few years was Venture Bros and basically I don't know what the fuck you all are talking about anymore.

Attached: cat attack.gif (224x336, 951.44K)

I enjoy anime more, and the art of Berserk is better than any comic art I’ve read so far.

Been browsing this place for over a decade and I always watch/read the stuff that gets talked about so I don't feel left out
This wasn't so bad back when you guys were talking about Watchmen or Wakfu but now everyone's hung up on cunnyshit, and I end up watching shows for tweens (and sometimes toddlers) just to follow the busiest threads

I love all of the Mark Milllar Comics, especially the edgy ones. It is refreshing to see a conservative/right-leaning perspective as opposed to the several other liberal ones. Religion like Catholicism plays a better role in introducing organic conservative ideology into media than secular Republicuck politics.

I liked it because it has edge unlike the lame 616 stuff, when was the last time they did something interesting? Maybe never. Ultimates was the best thing that happened to marvel since the 60s

i think i'm just horny for older Any Forums guys in general because frollo became my new husbando

I'm one of the people that continues to give disney money. I hate their movies, but if the industry is going to continue then I have to give everyone money.

I'm enjoying the new Harley Quinn season.
Eyyy based fanfic reader.

Attached: 1659044238638695.jpg (1920x4320, 3.35M)

liking harley quinn isn't bad though. It's actually a good show. anyone hating it in the threads are shitposters or literally retarded.

Spending a few days in Harley threads makes you feel like some sort of leper for proclaiming your like of her.

incredibly based

I've wanted to write a OC with powers like Danny and Vlad in Young Justice

Do people really watch baby shows just to "keep up" with Any Forums threads? I only visit threads to fap to the characters.

Indulge yourself user, nobody's gonna write it for you.
Social interaction is a hell of a drug.

Attached: capeshit.jpg (1280x1696, 168.36K)