Would these two get along?

Would these two get along?

Attached: image_2022-08-10_001338631.png (602x798, 616.14K)

Is there anything that would suggest they wouldn't?

They'd get along better with each other more than either of them would get along with Batman.

Peter would say metropolis sucks compared to NYC

There is a vs comic with them, image related~

Attached: main-qimg.jpg (594x544, 106.69K)

Isn't Clark a foodie like Peter? I can see them trying to one up each other when it comes to food from their respective cities.

>literally just finished reading this comic
GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Would the two friendliest most incorruptible super heroes get along?

I can see Peter and Clark arguing who the better football team is between the New York Giants and the Metropolis Meteors

Attached: football supersons.png (1200x946, 816.04K)

Peter would fit right in with DC. Hell he'd be even better off really

Clak would hook Pete up with a job at the Planet. Heck, it would probably be a huge pay increase for him

Peter would be absolutely horrified at how little Superman has done with his power.

Attached: IMG_3015.jpg (1400x2365, 401.7K)

This, Peter is an reluctant optimist who is forced to live in a cynical reality. DC being as optimistic as him where people would love Spidey for who he is would be such a shock for such love and appreciation to be thrown his way.

Like seriously, imagine every single roasting of horrific ineffectiveness of DC heroes but it's fucking Spider-Man calling motherfuckers out.

Attached: RCO049_1583640639.jpg (954x1532, 570.07K)

superman would be put off by spidey's casual racism

he'd probably understand. Superman can't really make sweeping changes without essentially becoming a dictator and doing all kinds of invasive shit

Attached: 1657403500509.jpg (1041x1600, 485.79K)

It's not about making sweeping changes. It's about doing what you can. If a criminal kills, kidnaps, robs, or abuses someone someone you arrest them and take them to an authority that can punish them. If someone is in need, you be a friendly neighbor to them.

Superman consistently fails to do both.

>implying Peter's horrible luck wouldn't just make DC suddenly become as bad as Marvel

The same thing has been said about Parker in regards to his mind

have you every read a superman comic?

Attached: 1633970632456.jpg (926x1474, 207.03K)

Like seriously, what is this nonsense? You don't drag people to authorities you KNOW won't punish them for mass murder and plenty of other crimes in the hopes they'll eventually get the point if they get off enough times.

If you don't kill them, you dump them in a deep dark hole they hopefully can't crawl out of. Superman's a dumb ineffective bitch with oceans of blood on his hands.

Attached: no kill super.jpg (1024x1572, 536.2K)

Oh God true. Pray to the Editorial.