What is even the point anymore?

What is even the point anymore?

Attached: Header.jpg (1036x948, 217.13K)

No stretchy, not watchy.

Can they tease some fucking stretching

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-185148_Chrome.jpg (1080x1104, 488.42K)

I tease stretching with your mom every other night

If Imran Vellani inflates herself like a balloon I will marathon the entire MCU on a loop for a month straight

I'm amazed, they found a way to make me not want to watch a movie with a giant dog

I didn't thought it was possible

The dog will be a mutant

>season 2
How? This was the worst performing show by a country mile. Gimme more Hawkeye already.

Will they make Lockjaw a mutant too?
ah. beat me to it.

>S2
CHAMPIONS BITCH

Attached: 1656407290025.jpg (1988x2303, 1.76M)

Will they have the guts to make the Moon Girl cartoon canon?

Attached: 20220703_071039.jpg (1000x1500, 259.09K)

You can have that brown bitch but Feige can fuckoff with stealing the dog. If don't want the Inhumans don't use them at all.

Turning everyone into interracial gays duh

She will revealed to be Inhuman Mutant

Thanks Reagan for deregularizing the media and opening the government theasure to corporations, which mean they can't go bankrupt except if they're extremely corrupt and incompetent like Enron but even then nobody is punished

fpbp

I'd rather watch a lockjaw series

What do you mean? Sounds like it was a hit
>The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 98% approval rating, with an average score of 8.20/10, based on 264 reviews. The website's critics consensus reads, "Ms. Marvel is a genuinely fresh addition to the MCU—both stylistically and substantively—with Iman Vellani ably powering proceedings with her super-sized charisma." Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned a score of 78 out of 100 based on 23 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".

not going to watch. phase 4 taught me that the age of watching every MCU project is over. i forcedd myself to watch boring shit like3 eternals, shang-chi, ms marvel, etc. not doing that again.

Yep to this day I wish the Brits were harsher on Irish cause of reagan.

>Gimme more Hawkeye already.
It's probably the easiest show they can make, just have Clint and Kate hanging out fighting crime, have the Ant family guest appear, really, why else is Clint and by extension Kate the easiest Avenger to write stories for? There's a reason Clint is in so many teams including the Justice League.

>translation: we made the comics audience and casuals aware of the comics decide to fuck off after all the changes we made and now we want them back