Kim Possible

>that time Disney made a show about a teenage mercenary

Attached: scale.jpg (1200x675, 64.06K)

She didn't got paid for it, so you are fundamentally wrong.

Her origin story literally showed her setting up a website for her odd jobs business.

She gets paid in favors but never kills anyone. OP is still a moran though. although it's nice having a Kim Possible thread posted by someone without family trama who uses the show to vent his frustrations with society.

DON'T REPLY TO INDUSTRYKEK THREADS
NO NOT EVEN TO QUIBBLE OVER THE DEFINITION OF WORDS

>paid in favors
Absolute nonsense. It's funny how you idiots will screech "MUH CENSORSHIP" over a character not having their bare tits out, but when one of the biggest corporations on the planet hypocritically denies that a character is a businesswoman, you're all quick to defend the board like the good little drones you are.

Kim gets paid to fight terrorists. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: k147l2by09971.jpg (1024x1024, 89.81K)

mer·ce·nar·y
adjective
(of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.
"she's nothing but a mercenary little gold digger"
noun
a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.
"he had planned to seize power with the aid of a group of mercenaries"

The above are two listed definitions of mercenary. The first one doesn't apply because her jobs are always ethical. The second one doesn't apply because she doesn't really work for the army. Unless you want way out of your way to stretch and twist stuff.

I understand OP is trying to make what Kim does sound edgy for epic lols but it's such a stretch.

Side note: Kim gets paid in favors she usually uses these favors just to get transport to other gigs though. She is essentially volunteering for free.

stop engaging with him you goddamn retard

So you're just straight up admitting that the premise of the show nonsensical whoreshit. Cool.

I liked this show, it was good.

>I like this show
Did you though? Did you really?

Yep, I even rewatched some of it on d+

your right. I'll stop bumping the thread. He is clearly trolling or an idiot.

Why did you like it?

>trying to point out the the show's premise doesn't make any sense is "trolling"

It was cute. CUTE!

Attached: KP-drakken-and-shego.jpg (630x639, 40.42K)

Kim doesn't need the money because she's a from an insanely rich family. Her dad is a brilliant rocket scientist. With multiple patents to his name, and her mother a neurosurgeon.
She doesn't need the money.

>doesn't need the money
Then why is she doing any of this crap in the first place? Fuck this show.

Because she can
stay mad about it

>Why does the hero do the hero stuff?
>Because.
Again, fuck this show.

Her first job was the result of a typo.

Rewatching this show made me realize she does a LOT of work for the 1%
She’s a puppet of the corporate elite.

She also does a lot of off-screen work for random Joe. We only get to see the huge stuff.