Spider-man

While we wait for ASM #7 (and Giant Sized Gwen so we can bully the schizo), let's discuss why the new Goblin suit is so crap.

Attached: osbornspiderr.jpg (1920x1080, 304.96K)

I happen to like new Goblin suit user.

Thanks user.

It looks too burgundy and green to me.

Why? At least the beyond costume looked good.

There used to be a day when I stood by the statement "Unless your name is Jessica Drew it's IMPOSSIBLE to make a bad looking Spider suit."
It's been years since I've been able to say that...
God I miss those days.

I just can't see Peter using anything that reminds him of goblins. It's also a bad look for him.

Around when i'll ask?

It looks better when the red looks orange.

“Spider-Man in an Oscorp suit? What’s ol’ Normie up to? Are those Pumpkin Bombs?! Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man’s built a new suit with an old enemy – would love to have been a spider on the wall for THAT conversation! Speaking of spiders, turns out they’re not Pumpkin Bombs – they’re Oscorp Egg Bombs, filled with nano-spiders to creep out evildoers and arachnophobes everywhere! But that’s not all – this Spider-Man comes with a limited-time Oscorp Deluxe 3-in-1 Glider, Backpack and Rover! Whatever he’s up to, Spidey’s got some new tech that we’re sure he’ll use responsibly.”

EPIC LE GADGET ERA IS UPON US

Attached: cle.jpg (1800x2713, 320.87K)

I'll say the cutoff is somewhere between Brand new day and Fear Itself, around that time is when the real iffy designs started flowing out.
A lotta people shit all over the Secret War costume, but I always kinda liked it, but yeah, the design of the GIANT blue spider on his back needed some work.

I mostly hate the glowy balls along his arm. They look like tumors

I read nano-spiders a few months ago and thought Norman might have untreated and unnoticed ptsd after Pete ripped his mask off and attacked him with Ock's nano-spiders.

Idk, i do like the big time, armor mk2 and ff costumes. And while its basically just a slightly armored classic suit teh PI suit was solid.

I want one of the balls to detach themselves from the momentum of the punch and just detonate when a guy thinks he caught or parried spider-man. The balls look cool, anything that reminds me of Purple Haze is cool

Attached: Capture.png (1369x682, 969.69K)

>armor mk2 and ff costumes
It was the eyes and collar that turned me off for that one, but I fuckin LOVED the Future Foundation costume, still pissed at what the PS4 game did to the mask.

It does look cool with the minimalistic art, but kinda iffy outside of that.

The fundation costume is just so sleek.

>Norman might have untreated and unnoticed ptsd
he should have a ton of PTSD. Most recently he had to watch all his children die, but the comic decided a 6 month (+1 for the time Peter was in a coma) timeskip is easier to deal with since then we don't have to deal with those kinds of pesky matters

in this adaptation other suits are designed by oscorp too. What are they doing to spider-man

Attached: FYS3XFXUIAAKcKd.jpg (680x510, 65.29K)

why does the rightmost one look like a Ninja Turtle?

Its the stark thing but with a spider-man character.

And that show is going to end with peter fighting norman as a big thing, we all know.

>Prodigy, Dusk and Hornet are Osborn designs
You can just tell this show will be a complete disaster.

It was the 90s.

Attached: clean.jpg (1315x2005, 195.95K)

Not going to lie, I like it too when the red is orange and the blue is green.

character designs for venom lethal protector

Attached: 294539556_772048274210116_6267848500111725253_n.jpg (997x1247, 318.61K)

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 19.16K)

What even is this new show?

Attached: 285187634_690708228887709_7001484312679898813_n.jpg (1049x1311, 334.07K)

You know what sucks? Hydro-Man would totally be a headliner like Sandman had he appeared first

MCU lite. With a strange villain selection and random MU characters for the supporitng cast.

I feel sad when I see venom use spider-man characters

Attached: 298592035_1733009143730423_1146267974133578419_n.jpg (1020x1275, 238.71K)

Sure, but hydro man was just created to be a new sandman. Since he was more FF related by then.

Attached: 277109679_5123084314418965_6922222540999556769_n.jpg (1048x1311, 275.64K)

Its michelini, a spider-man writer. Not super shocked.

Also man: Pad, Dematteis and now Michelini all doing retroactive books with spider-man related characters?

I'm more frustrated because Hydro-Man is A) more versatile of a villain and B) is one theme with Spidey ala "Wash The Spider Out"

MCU Spider-Man teen years cartoon, was supposed to be canon until it wasn't. It's exactly what you'd expect.

Attached: freshmanyear1.jpg (800x450, 144.92K)

Not terrible, needs lips though, lookin a bit too snakey right now.

Maybe, but the thing is spidey wise the ditko/romita guys stick the most.

Venom, Hobgoblin and Carnage are really the biggest exceptions and two of those are clear spinoffs of other villains.

>MCU Spider-Man
They've confirmed its not tied to the MCU

Venom with lips looks bad.

Keep reading.

Attached: FYULIMhXkAAvUCa.jpg (750x488, 58.86K)

Its very very MCU inspired and the whole thing is a play on that setup for spider-man. Just with Osborn in place of Stark.

Which means it might only get good at the very end when the connection is cut.

PAD is doing new fantastic four and genis-vell books. Nothing on spidey at the moment

>It's exactly what you'd expect.
No, sadly there's still a part of me that still expected quality, and for characters to be comic accurate (white), and not MCU synergy trash.
The larger part of my brain knows to expect garbage, but that small part just won't die...

Don't you love synergy?

Attached: spider-freshs.jpg (800x454, 55.5K)

why is nico from runaways peter's best friend? What were they thinking?

But that's not synergy, user. Do you know what that term means?

Yes, it is. It's been confirmed Norman is backing Peter in this.