Looks like Velma is canceled

It's confirmed that Hanna-Barbera abandoned the trademark for the show last month.it implies they're not moving forward with it.

Attached: mA2dw7R.png (1996x1311, 312.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trademark.trademarkia.com/velma-90523540.html
scoobyaddicts.proboards.com/thread/5778/announces-velma-adult-animated-series?page=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blackwashingchads.. we keep losing..

B-but she was brown! W-we whites had to g-g-et over it!

I think you mean *Indianwashingsisters

I was actually looking forward to the trainwreck

What if they just decided on a different name

I remember someone on Twitter seething that at me as I kept calling her black

wrong, EIDR shows it's still in production. it's even been renewed for season 2 already

Attached: Web capture_9-8-2022_161757_ui.eidr.org.jpg (1226x1327, 403.45K)

Thank fucking god

EIDR lists cancelled shows sometimes (Strange Adventures). But at the very least, it seems like production has gone as far as writing scripts for season 2.

Velmafags BTFO

Attached: 8b3k.gif (800x335, 2.89M)

the trademark is still showing as active for me OP. what site are you using?

Attached: velm.jpg (1592x1956, 269.23K)

SCOOB got cancelled and destroyed the whole HBCU they had planned.
I wonder if they're even going to do another Scooby Doo series after Guess Who.

Copium

they've already announced one

Attached: image002-1-2.jpg (580x725, 158.63K)

Not him but google search found this
trademark.trademarkia.com/velma-90523540.html

in all honesty this where I learned of this

scoobyaddicts.proboards.com/thread/5778/announces-velma-adult-animated-series?page=12

Attached: Lol.png (1910x1779, 2.45M)

They showed this off at both Annecy and the May WBD upfront with CEO David Zaslav present, and Mindy Kaling has a rich multi-year with Warner Bros. Television. It's the safest any HBO Max show can possibly be lmao

That show was oryginalny scheduled to be released in (2024) on HBO Max but that is now impossible to happen, since HBO Max will no longer exist then.

RIP BOZO

Cartoonito is meant to be its main home so it'll be fine if that block is still existing in 2 years

So which is the “black” dog?

IT'S OVER Any ForumsMBLR

You know how racist those people can be

Yes but I think it was meant to be released on HBO Max first then later on Cartoonito so without HBO Max...

Isn't HBO max just getting merged into a different service? That wouldn't mean that all their content would be entirely dead, would it? I really don't know. I've never bothered paying for or using a streaming service and know next to nothing about them.

will scoob be a naked black human?