Batgirls!

Have we given up on this series? New artist is alright and goth bookwork Cass is cute.

Attached: Batgirls-9-1(1).jpg (696x1070, 194.85K)

Any Forums's FAVORITE book

Too bad the writing is awful.

I love Batgirls!

Attached: .jpg (800x500, 192.01K)

>Have we given up on this series?
I know I have. Have they gotten individual code names yet? Or are they still doing the dumb thing of calling them both Batgirl?

I like it, but it's not great. Maybe that's the thing, here we only talk about comics we hate.

The book itself is quite bad. But I still read it just for Cass.

This issue was vastly better than the last two. I still have problems with it, but I enjoyed it much more than the Nightwing side-story we were getting.

Any Forums seems to have given up on DC in general, there's been nothing storytimed today.

>Any Forums seems to have given up on DC in general, there's been nothing storytimed today.
That's because the rippers are late again dingus

lol i literally don't pay attention to the pirate sites, I figured it was either that or everyone's spirit had finally been broken by the current state of DC.

Ill continue to read it, i have a lot of issues with it but eh. At least the art is good again.

Goth cass is based.
Both.
Hi drone.

To be honest, what bothers me most is that is not really allowed to be badass or threatening, which is something I really like about her own run. She is just there being cute and sometimes kicking some nobodies.

Attached: 50b3d677-a530-4522-915e-955dd9ebffa3.png (900x876, 727.1K)

>Both.
Oh, really? What individual code names did they end up getting?

Oh no i just mean they're both called batgirl.

And not even sub codenames despite having set that up.

>Any Forums seems to have given up on DC in general
>make all your characters into homosexuals or black
>WHY DOES NO ONE CARR ABOUT DC?
It is a mystery.
Maybe DC should make more straight characters into homosexuals or replace more White characters with blacks?

Attached: B6F4FF3F-6C02-4E7F-83E8-E60A5292460F.jpg (750x1150, 138.98K)

>Any Forums seems to have given up on DC
Any Forums gave up on DC after the BatCat wedding was a lie, Bendis was put on Superman, and when Didio and King tried to make Wally West a serial killer.

Death Metal and everything after was just the dirt on the coffin.

>when Didio and King tried to make Wally West a serial killer.
Sometimes people miss Didio and I remember shit like this.

Ah, I see. I must have misunderstood. The shared names is one of the things that annoys me the most, so it sucks that they haven’t resolved that yet.

Yay! Droneposter!

Problem is, Cass fans will freak out if she isn't Batgirl, and Spoiler is an unmarketable identity(as well as feeling like regression for Steph) Not to mention DC won't let Babs just stop being batgirl so easily.

There's at least dozens of new ongoing with white Bruce Wayne and DC are planning to make 2-3 new Batman book a month.

Batgirls need to be taken outside and put out of their misery already

It'd be fine if they had sub codenames like:black, purple and blue or something. Otherwise it just makes no sense in-universe.
I dunno, seems like they're fine as long as she's not called Orphan because its such an ill fitting name.
Spoiler is a bit of a regression after batgirl, but its also how Steph debuted and idk if its unmarketable. It does get made into merch and put into some stuff.

Really the issue is wanting to please everyone, while not really pleasing anyone at the end with the approach.

Let her bully.

Attached: TaskForceZ8.jpg (878x477, 144.28K)