Lol

lol

Attached: 1660064897026604.jpg (1012x1707, 199.5K)

tired of ramlethal retreads, testament was just ramlethal and bridget is the same shit all over again. Arcsys pls make more interesting character design for their returning characters.

>her
keep it in Any Forums, this is comics & cartoons, not troons

user you're not going to get any traction here because Any Forums is much more stupid and horny than Any Forums so outrage just bounces off if a character is hot enough, also much more well versed in dealing with queer nonsense.

>character dresses like a girl under threat of death or exile
>few years later
>GUYS IM NOT A BOY IM A GIRL

Attached: file.png (250x389, 139.02K)

Not a good example.

Image is wrong. Bridget is a feminine looming dude whose parents tried to pass off as a girl and told him to act as such. He took on the bounty hunting gig in an attempt to come off as more manly as he was annoyed people kept assuming he was a chick. Not sure what the ongoing deal with him in Strive is, but from what I am hearing it got his lore wrong

A. Fuck off
B. That's only in the English version, the Japanese version is less definitive and more inline with groups like Otokonoko which although are often conflated with the idea of transexaulity in the west is alot more distinct then how alot of westerns depict it.

>Bridget succumbs to his parent's grooming and becomes a girl.
>OMG YAAAAAAS LOUND AND PROUD AAAA!

Attached: 0e9.png (140x117, 10.79K)

Looks like another successful grooming. Everyone pack it in, where done here.

So the story is that Bridgette was successfully groomed?

Strive is Bridget largely doubling down that he's a guy in girl's clothes. Some chucklefuck is using losing dialogue in his story where he says he's a girl to make this mess.

So just another round of trannies being trannies then.

Keep this shit in Any Forums please, there was 12 threads up yesterday about it and I'm sure there's 12 threads up now about it. You don't need one on Any Forums of all places.

Attached: 9q522.jpg (500x327, 13.04K)

Bridget is a man, fyi

Attached: Cleveland_Brown.png (223x363, 45.49K)

>Strive is Bridget largely doubling down that he's a guy in girl's clothes

I've seen the trailer and I'm not convinced you're telling the truth, really seems like he's playing up the girl angle.

Were the thirty plus threads over in Any Forums not enough for you?

Attached: 1655408109035.jpg (960x720, 119.24K)

>not a fetish

Everybody is gay for Bridget, therefore this matters to everybody.

It's on topic

Well, yeah. Bridget's always been a trap character.

He didn't talk that way before.

>i just dress like this for convoluted anime cliche reasons
doesnt this accurately describe a huge portion of modern trannies? anyone who uses an anime pfp is just an autogynephile

The 20+ threads on Any Forums wasn't enough gotta shit up Any Forums with it too

Ya pretty much funny watching the mask slip on Twitter

>i just dress like this for convoluted anime cliche reasons
Bridget's backstory is like the least insane GG backstory out there what.

Reminder that you only get the tranny groomer stuff if you suck and get the bad ending by losing. True ending where he wins he is fine kek

>Choosing horny over outrage
Sounds like the smarter decision to me

People making this shit don't play the game or understand anything about it like how SOL is the guilty gear, they just see "representation" and ride on the band wagon to get as many likes as possible then completely forgetting it ever happened in a couple months.

why would you just beleive a random person on here? The guy is wrong