How would you fix it?

Attached: 018381.png (497x654, 496.05K)

Cut Jonk's hands off.

Give the backers their money back and pretend it never existed

These, in order.

this but give the money to me instead

by having more rape

The whole project gets canned

Attached: puntastic.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Can it really be fixed? John's incompetence aside, George Liquor just isn't an interesting character.

Add labels.

Improve some of the downgraded shots like pic related, and fix the rough animation in places like the scene where George slides towards the table with his belt off. Other than that, that's it.
It's a good short that's over hated because of how long it took to complete and because it was released not long after the metoo stuff

Attached: 1619366451644.png (1629x627, 1.48M)

Honestly it's more just bad due to the massive amount of time and money that went into it
If John had just dropped it one day, unannounced, as a new George Liquor American installment after many years, it would be warmly received

This.

Yeah, it's a decent cartoon without the context.

Delete it from existence

LOL,no retards. It's bad because it's bad.

Nah, it's not that bad. I enjoyed it. It wouldn't be a meme if it were released without any build-up.

what is with the pregnant pauses they eliminate any and all comedy that could come from snappy timing, not that it has to be hyperactive either but it just leaves you in the lurch

This is the same problem with Ren and Stimpy's Adult Cartoon Party. John just loves snails-pace stories.

It’s not great or anything, but it’s just okay. The context is what sunk it

It’s already perfect

>old frame has construction, great color, carefully designed asymmetry and is unique and funny
>new frame has no construction, is just pink and purple, and is full of "twins"/symmetrical features, is just a blob
You can call me pretentious but i'm just using John's own advice that he gives!