Favorite CGPGrey girl?

For me, it's Tiffany

Attached: tiffany.png (720x404, 293.99K)

Despite CGP grey being a Redditnigger, all of the US states

Some of his stuff is alright, he did a surprisingly based take on the whole Ukraine shit happening even if he had to do a ton of disclaimers throughout. His best stuff is totally apolitical like the Hexagon vid or the You are 2. Humans Need Not Apply is still by far his worst though for how wrong it is in every aspect.

The US is the best girl.

Attached: puxtured.jpg (1080x608, 863.47K)

Attached: tiffany future.png (1280x720, 859.55K)

Is he the guy who think dying is overrated?

Attached: babby us.png (531x424, 131.56K)

>You are 2
retarded video. parts of your brain continue to function if kept alive even if theyre disconnected from other parts. if your brain was split into 4 sections or 8 sections or 16 sections then the exact same effect would happen as the 2 split. you are not 2. you are 1 until you get a lobotomy.

Humans Need Not Apply would be right if our entire society wasn't backed by slave labor.

Indifferent Universe kinda cute...

Attached: choir.png (390x412, 224.27K)

Universe, for sure

Attached: cgp universe.png (488x439, 193.99K)

Did he ever finished that project that made him made an entire video about why is Ok to say Indian instead of Native American and which led him to trespass an abandoned Russian/American base?

It wasn't until this thread that I realized he's literally just waifu-ing abstract concepts like a common weeb

I'm kinda mad Greg keeps changing the thumbnails, like it feels so wrong.

It boosts the views.

American Indian, dumbass.

I know, It's the whole change thumbnail which causes the algorith to push your video trick, still it feels like he's George Lucusing my childhood.

uuooohhhh

>trespass
he literally stated that he got permission from the owner of the land you frothing mongoloid

a lot of that slave labor can be replaced by robots
robots that can work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and never need breaks or vacation time or sick time, never leave for another company, never have sudden life changes and need to quit, etc.
if a robot can do the same job as a human at the same/better efficiency/speed, then there's no reason to have humans do that job anymore

Shitty jobs serve as bargaining chips when buying politicians. The mild loss of efficiency is made up for by being able to threaten the voters' financial security on a whim as leverage for favourable regulations.