What if Superman bad

What if Superman bad

Attached: Superbad.png (1884x1186, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_50968MO0PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I've gathered from this is that Superman is by default evil if his costume has a collar

If I were Superman, I would fuck off into space and hang out on Mars.

Yes, problem?

The fact that you have evil captain planet there makes me doubt the rest are evil superman.

How come there are like two dozen "What if Superman was bad" stories but no "What if Superman was better" stories besides arguably All-Star.

Attached: SEP050218._SX1600_QL80_TTD_[1].jpg (600x922, 59.87K)

OSP made a really good point on this:
People keep making “Evil Superman” in order to “Subvert Expectations”, but what they fail to realize is that Superman himself was ALREADY a subversion.
He was created by Jewish immigrants as basically a giant middle finger to the Nazis’ idea of the “Aryan Race”. I.e. A man who is biologically perfect in every way, but only ever uses his genetic gifts for selfless purposes, rather than conquest and oppression.
youtu.be/_50968MO0PU

replace hyperion with sentry/void

>What If Iron Man bad

Attached: 9075C7F3-AC3C-4DE9-9227-FE2D26C84B2F.jpg (248x203, 16.71K)

Crabs in a bucket. We try to drag people down rather than build them up.

What if Superman good?

Attached: lmZMNOH.png (742x708, 724.28K)

what if superman was kinda bad but not that bad just bad enough to notice he's not very nice but no one ever actually gets hurt?

Attached: Untitled (57).png (961x956, 37.48K)

kek...
Reminds me that early MOS Clark was based

Attached: man-of-steel-truck.jpg (550x660, 37.49K)

I love based bully Superman, reminds me of the batshit insane silver age Superman comics

What should be the new "Superman bad"?
I propose "What if Batman, but sunny and optimistic?"

You know what I'd like to see? "What if Superman dictator, but it totally fucking works and everything's better as long as you don't piss off the god king."

this is actually what bothers me about these stories. they're always "what if superman tried to rule us" and he does so with good intentions, but starts being bad out of nowhere for no reason

> in order to ensure that people in metropolis never suffer again, I will laser the brains out of a ten year old superhero who disagrees with me
thank you, evil superman is so based and nuanced

>are you going to spare that little boy
>no cause I'm evil

The weirdest thing to me is that the older ones seemed to say all that needed to be said. But we are still going.

nah ones like ultraman and lord superman were just mirror universe tropes and less evil superman tropes, they only work when interacting with a mainline superman as a reflection. Injustice supes was like this but they never gave good supes enough of an interaction with him and it was mostly just batman v superman

not even morally questionable things like that, just that they always have him do some out of left field bullshit that has nothing to do with his original goal and is just plain destructive.

what does the N stand for?

This is essentially what young adult power fantasy is in China.
No one called them out on it so now it's an institution.

it's a reminder thatvhating shoobies is bad

I meant Public Spirit and Supaman. I don't really count the ones who are designed to act as antagonists to the true Superman.

Superman did this lol

Attached: 0E1E695E-96D0-40FC-99CE-A5ADCCCDCD2B.jpg (628x903, 316.34K)

If you’re gonna include Suppaman you might as well also include Superduperman

Attached: B9776C0D-7894-4BC4-8BD5-62939F9553F1.jpg (1000x916, 504K)

That's just Batman 66 parodies.