Smiling Friends - Who was in the wrong here?

>Have Pim handle the flight AND hotel
>Let him know about the hotel in a vague way in one email
>Don't to confirm with him before getting on the plane
>Throw him completely under the bus and gang up on him
Charlie and co. were in the wrong. Pim screwed up but really they all did, and pinning it on just him is wrong.

Attached: We screwed up.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/zyh0XALJ#h-UzNy5xk05t9gYEjxVPt836BGY44beQ8pQQb7jWjqg
drive.google.com/file/d/1s50dlmwzo4bJwKAWNI7h7AhXYFuQe6hQ/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1l4rF9EQUC2-tMGuFJug5qbVQU_bO8kYi/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were all partially wrong for not confirming, you should always double-check those things. Pim was the most responsible because he should've asked while booking the flights.

So they just randomly dropped one new episode out of nowhere? Was it announced previously anywhere? Are there more episodes planned?

Promo back in April.

The fans for being incredibly autistic about this episode

your nigger ass for making this thread again

I just saw the episode for the first time, you double nigger.

mega?

mega.nz/file/zyh0XALJ#h-UzNy5xk05t9gYEjxVPt836BGY44beQ8pQQb7jWjqg

Is there any stuff with that brazilian waitress??

Eu amo o brasil!

Attached: 5167182E-31FE-44A6-A0F0-188F3681D920.jpg (720x1080, 76.02K)

This episode made feel extremely uncomfortable due to the fact that I can easily imagine myself in the exact situation as Pim, same with the glasses stuff in the shimp episode.
God, why did I have to be born such a clumsy fuck-up? I can't do anything right.

Attached: 1648925086757.png (1577x714, 441.63K)

That's... Fucking A user that's rough. Dude if you want to talk things out im here for ya.

Attached: huh.jpg (476x557, 113.19K)

Who was suppose to be paying for all this? Most hotels expect you to pay beforehand.
Who the fuck sends a link to a hotel, but expects someone else to do the actual booking for them?

Not Pim's fault. None of them disagreed when he said he though he was in charge of the plane tickets.
If he was its not fair to make him in charge of the tickets AND the hotels. That means he would have been doing everything and they did nothing.
Alan should have done the hotels, it seems like he had no reason to NOT do the hotels, just sounds like he was "Ugh I literally can't even" with the hotel reservations and pawned it off to Pim through e-mail and never got confirmation that Pim would do it.
Like you said, they should have double checked with Pim before even getting on the plane. If Alan didn't get a confirmation e-mail or phone call back from Pim saying he'd take care of it, then Alan should have did it. Alan didn't give a reason why he passed it on to Pim.

Pim right, Alan wrong.

This episode was kinda a let down imo.

Zach and Marc M. are good at improv-y sounding dialogue, but every Pim line was

>Oh my gosh, I didn't know, I LITERALLY had no idea, I'm s... so sorry I didn't mean to do that...

I get that that was the premise, I just don't find these characters bickering to be that funny. Like in the Christmas episode, the part before the tree hits Charlie, I don't see what it brings to the show. I do appreciate that it's not trying to be lol so random 24/7.

But for this episode, were they trying to troll us like South Park season 2 or has this always been the direction they wanted to take the show? I hope not because mumble/improv shows are a dime a dozen nowadays.

Also I really want more Marc M. on the show.

The way Pim constantly tried to avoid actually admitting he's wrong was pretty funny desu

It's not a good look for sure, but I can understand feeling defensive that you're being blamed for something you didn't know you had to do. In that situation it feels like you didn't do anything wrong yet you still have to take the blame.
Personally I'm in the camp that they're all to blame for getting on the plane and not having their shit together. Also Alan should have noticed Pim never responded to his message telling him to book the hotel. He was probably busy counting paper clips or looking for cheese I guess.

wtf is a "ake37l.mp4".

real link (gdrive cuz I hate mega): drive.google.com/file/d/1s50dlmwzo4bJwKAWNI7h7AhXYFuQe6hQ/view?usp=sharing

I've been there bud, and I know unsolicited life advice is exactly what you want so here's mine since I could never build up the nerve to look into it myself:
For trips and stuff like this, or any long term plans in general make a list of everything you can think of that you'll need in advance, and keep that list somewhere easy to access. A notepad document, or a single-person (Just yourself) private server on your usual messaging program. Keeping a todo-list / planner available in some form, especially digitally, gave me peace of mind on these events as I can just double check what things I may be missing and what things have already been handled.
On that note, try to imagine the trip from arriving at the airport to waking up the next day. What will you need:
>at the air port?
>on the flight?
>To get to where you're staying?
>To get clean during bathing
>to wear for comfortable sleeping
>in the morning to start your day?

anywho, thank you for letting me ramble at you at 5am. Best wishes to you.

Attached: 1510507031420.png (232x216, 2.32K)

i'm such a retard, i forgot that a HBO Max WEB-DL exists already. drive.google.com/file/d/1l4rF9EQUC2-tMGuFJug5qbVQU_bO8kYi/view?usp=sharing

They were going for a Seinfeld Chinese Restaurant type episode. The reason that works and this missed the mark a little bit was because in that episode even though it all takes place in one room with one main "problem", all the characters still have different a b and c plots going on. They all still have different things to do and riff on each other, which build to different punchlines. Jerry is agonizing over remembering the name of someone who recognizes him, George is desperate to receive a phone call, and Elaine is the hungriest which leads to her trying to bribe the host. Speaking of there's all the back and forth with him and his absurdity, leading to the punchline of him calling the name seconds after they leave.
This had a few good gags here and there, the weird local guy and calling the boss bit, but apart from that the main cast only have the A plot of reiterating over and over about how Pim forgot to book the hotel. There was nothing else going on with them. Also no punchline, it just sort of ends.

I feel basically the same way. Hell even the stuff before the big drama of them finding out they don't have a hotel was a highlight of the episode for me. Just hearing them joke with each other and talk about the big Jesus statue was gold compared to 8 minutes of "what should do about not having a hotel?"

I like the slice of life stuff too and the characters themselves, which is why I didn't HATE this one, but the writing is weak and I understand those who did.
It'd be like in the Parking Garage Seinfeld (another Seinfeld example) instead of giving every character something to do (Elaine worried her fish is gonna die, Jerry has to pee and it eventually gets him arrested, Kramer has to carry this huge air conditioner) if they just had the same conversation about how they can't find their car over and over in different ways for the full runtime.