So, Flash still coming out?

So, Flash still coming out?

Attached: flash-sale.png (740x645, 426.68K)

How in the fuck did he fall off the wagon that fast? I know most actors are mentally ill drug addicts but at least they contain it for the most part.

Yeah it’s a bit odd. I went from hearing hardly anything about them to hearing about headline after headline.
I’m starting to wonder, or at least mildly entertain the idea, that this is all an elaborate marketing scheme, perhaps meant to invoke Reverse Flash.

For the fastest man alive he sure gets delayed a lot.

that boy aint right

Attached: 1557644271985.jpg (307x309, 13.43K)

>climbed through an open window into an empty home, stole a few bottles of beer, then left
THAT MONSTER

Attached: 1659536306799389.jpg (623x545, 83.23K)

Ia there any proof?

he could literally kill someone and that movie is still coming out, he's in the protected class of Hollywood

>them

Attached: index (2).jpg (250x202, 7.89K)

Unironically yes. Home invasion (no matter what you grab) deserves the death penalty

they spent money on it

Yup.
Faggot..No he's just a disgusting sexual degenerate
Kike
Connected
Was some rich old faggots fuckboy.

He knows some shit.

I genuinely don't understand how this movie hasn't been shelved yet. Dude is one PR nightmare after another yet WB would cancel every other project in their pipeline before this one.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.11K)

People are such idiots. It's obvious that Ezra Miller is just method acting.

what's so hard to understand
WB poured so much money into this so they can't afford to cancel

Nothing wrong with it

I think things can be resolved without resorting to killing/death

Is Flash more cursed than The Crow at this point?

Yes, there is something wrong with him.

>used child molesting and random violent acts to perform his method acting on a DC super hero
Did he think he was going to play Hal and not Barry?

Home invasion isn’t one of those things

Bros it's fucking over

Attached: 1659938959080595.jpg (836x938, 396.75K)

would he make a good reverse flash?

>So, Flash still coming out?
It already did but it went so fast you missed it

AT&T desperately want their DCEU reboot despite the fact that they could had started a new cinematic universe without rebooting the previous one. Something which DC also fails to understand.

It's not only not complete. They need at least a half billion to market this.
JUST to get it out of the pr hole.

The thing is, this fucking lunatic has been been getting in to shit for years. One or more WB execs have been fighting to the death to keep this liability in their billion dollar franchise instead of replacing him with the WB Flash.

Now he's an irreplaceable part of DC's attempt at an MCU and they couldn't be more fucked.

Attached: Flash16.jpg (1680x1890, 429.18K)

Tell me: what does anybody gain by "coming out" as non-binary?

Nothing. It's a ruse. Stop blindly respecting things that are made up for attention.

What a weird paradox
>The DC cinematic universe is a complete shitshow made in a rush to cash in on that Marvel movie money, they do not give a fuck
>But they tried their hardest to support this one drug addict weirdo that kept trying his hardest to tank his career
Is making money no longer a priority in hollywood?

yeah haha, so funny because its a gay man entering an unspecified home; but if its a straight dude entering a single woman's home suddenly its not funny or quirky anymore