Why does she always gets bullied in Animaniacs fandom?

Why does she always gets bullied in Animaniacs fandom?

Attached: 45467597.jpg (400x400, 42.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/xVg7dK2EzZr
gamerant.com/animaniacs-hello-nurse-removed/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can't appreciate art and want everything to be boring shit. I personally love that Minerva is softcore sex-comedy paired with Looney Tune's style, satire, and mannerisms, it's so highly fun and entertaining on many levels. Brilliant animations, I love them. However, I think that current views are dictated by a reactionary response and they will be respected again one day as classics.

Attached: MINERVA_MINK.png (302x276, 193.37K)

Landwhales hate sexy women

I love how original Animaniacs crew always kept reminding us she was just a goofy cartoon character at the end.

Attached: 8621392f_8de74f06_500.jpg (496x368, 39.2K)

Because she gets spammed too much and frankly just sucks as a character outside furry cooming

Are you guys dense? Classic animation shorts aren't about world-building or personality in the sense of having detailed backstory. They're built around premises, mannerisms, and variety for entertainment. A lot of early films are basically an extension of vaudeville with the advantage better settings and props, and this this is especially true of animation. Minerva's personality as an actor is quite obviously defined and you are just being obtuse about it.

Attached: mi.jpg (298x435, 26.74K)

The weird shit is that I actually agree with this post. People who aren't familiar with either vaudeville or golden age Looney Tunes are Opinion Discarded when it comes to Animaniacs. Thjat's what they were trying to do and trying to judge or recreate this along the lines of some modern shit ruins the whole thing. Yes people get that Minerva is popular because she's hot but she's actually just fine as a character for this show. You cannot "fix" Animanaics by turning it into 2020s bullshit because the entire point was trying to capture vaudeville and 1930s - 1950s classic cartoon sensibilities and if you lose that you fucking ruin the whole thing and its characters, you don't improve them at all because you have destroyed the rationale and purpose of everything completely. Minerva is fine.

Attached: puddle.gif (151x266, 1.13M)

Thank you. It's nice to see some enlightened admirers here for a change.

Attached: 025.jpg (1200x873, 75.62K)

Attached: 1459908957587.png (551x524, 420.82K)

Attached: mink.webm (710x540, 2.08M)

Shes kind of a bad person. I think that's mostly it.

She looks fucking gooned and I love it

>haha horny woman!

Based as fuck

The OG Looney Tunes had plenty of that too, people nowadays just get too easily offended, and fans seem to love her so this isn't "she's bullied by the fanbase" and more "she's bullied by the censors and showrunners"
strawpoll.com/polls/xVg7dK2EzZr

Attached: One-off gag Looney Tunes girls.png (2668x678, 2.56M)

Agreed

You know what would be hilarious? If she had a prolonged 40 minute orgasm on a sybian.
Comedy gold! Get on it animators.

>In a recent interview with The A.V. Club, Animaniacs showrunner Gabe Swarr and executive producer Wellesley Wild tried answering that question by commenting on their approach for bringing back the wacky Warner trio, the difficulties of planning two years ahead since production began in 2018 and some of the cultural differences that surfaced in that 20 year gap since the show ended.
>One of the victims of this cultural paradigm shift was nurse Heloise Nerz (yes, she has a name), Yakko and Wakko’s crush and the blonde target for the brothers signature “Hellooo nurse!” catchphrase. As Swarr puts it, “immediately hello nurse was goodbye nurse”, noting that running gags like these simply wouldn’t work in 2020.
>The interview goes a little further explaining how the characters and jokes were updated in several ways, including Dot being re-imagined as more of a feminine force that now outsmarts her brothers even more than she did in the past. It’s worth noting that while both producers seem very happy with how the Animaniacs look in 2020, the difficult animation process meant that pre-planned episodes featuring events like the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are still featured despite the sporting event being postponed.
gamerant.com/animaniacs-hello-nurse-removed/amp/

Attached: ANIMANIACS.jpg (1316x2021, 924K)

Attached: Minerva.webm (640x480, 1.2M)

Attached: Minerva & Hello Nurse.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

Malfunctioning one she got from sale would be funnier

How often did she even appear? I think honestly she just isn't all that interesting or memorable because the only thing of her I remember was the bit with the blue werewolf.