Best diss you ever saw in a comic?

Best diss you ever saw in a comic?

Attached: fnem70nzwfg91.jpg (640x469, 43.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADBjuYJZM8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know about best, but for some reason Sinister calling Storm a 'colonial pet' always gets a chuckle from me.

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1920x2951, 1.39M)

True

This absolute sendup of no kill rules.

Attached: no kill spider.jpg (650x1200, 463.03K)

Spider-Man just obliterates Cyclops here without meaning to and it's one of my favorite panels.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 534.03K)

The diss itself isn't what makes it good, but the fact that the diss is what makes Norman realize that he isn't dealing with Otto, but the real annoying Spider-Man.

Attached: Man-purse.jpg (1789x2750, 811.31K)

Your file is incorrectly named. That image is called "Only good page in Superior.jpg"

Attached: 1249328361781.jpg (1024x1560, 508.38K)

Incase is working in normal comics now?

user...
That's not a diss
That's a statement of fact.
That's a part of her origin and joker is like..40ish?

homophobic spidey best spidey

You forgot the next part user
>I'll be spending Christmas with my friends but thanks for the invite Bruce. You lonely piece of shit

Attached: xmas gift.png (1131x1695, 3.58M)

>Jeez Gobby, whose cock did you have to suck to get the funding for that sweet glider?
That's why Raimi's movies are the best.

I never read this specific comment, was this meant to make Clark look like a jerk/Bruce like a desperate loner or is that just the context its always posted in?

Attached: supersmirk.jpg (71x97, 3.32K)

I have also never really read the entire issue this is from. I believe the intent is that Clark is making an honest mistake but the fucking smile at the bottom of the first page makes it hard for me to believe that SOMEONE working on the comic didn't want to make Superman seem like a jerk.

>"A VHS?! Seriously, Clark? You know I sold my Hitachi last year, and the Bat Computer doesn't have the technology to play this..."

the way I see it, Superman is smiling genuinely, and we see everything in the shade because Batman is reliving those memories, he says it right on the next page. It is not a "moral shadow", which obscures Clark's intentions: simply that page makes it clear how much Bruce is triggered by that event.

Attached: 1484425658466.jpg (1280x2017, 762.26K)

Attached: RoyWillNeverLiveItDown.png (985x1509, 2.07M)

I mean isn't Dick and Tim more a 'fed up with his way' deal than actual endangerment? He's right on Jason.

>"Bruce you're a billionaire, you can go to a pawn shop and antique store and buy it at whatever price and make the owner's day."

youtube.com/watch?v=ADBjuYJZM8c

>It's the holiday season, Clark! Easy to say for you, you can fly to the other side of the world where the shops are still open ... It's Christmas Eve Clark evening! What were you thinking ?!

mark millar licks goats

Attached: Nextwave.jpg (550x463, 93.99K)

Superdickery is a time honored tradition

Attached: 1027_4_115.jpg (400x589, 44.43K)