Ironheart set pics

Ironheart set pics

Attached: Unknown.jpg (2483x1826, 896.59K)

Attached: FZqpQ3HXoAgK15n.jpg (1241x1760, 308.35K)

Oh no Ironheartsisters.. are we going to be awful?

Nobody cares. People want to watch Armor Wars

what a shitty low bar lower shelf "can't believe it's not butter" Hood

Phase 4 was pretty terrible and I'm not holding my breath for things to improve. I really hope they don't fuck up Guardians 3, that's all I care about now.

I don't like the incomplete facemask on the new War Machine suit

No! Hahaha I don't want it

Yikes

>Glock
Why would they give Hood frag grenades? I thought he used pistols.

They hired an trannie for the show and Riri's armor practically turns her into a dude, congrats for keeping more and more people away from the MCU

What is the problem? Looks ok

Looks like weeb-Warmachine. I'm guessing it's an early suit, and she eventually moves on to a Stark-style suit later?

this looks from star wars

Why are they making an iron heart movie?

Is there nothing they show today that is good? She-Hulk
Thor 4
Moon knight
Falcon tv show
Ms Marvel
Namor
Eternals
Shang Chi
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Everything looks bad

The Wakanda Forever leaks says she makes her first suit in a garage with a box of car parts while being chased by the bad guys. I'm assuming that's the car suit.

Not sure what the fuck is powering the goddamn thing, but I also don't care since I'm not going to watch the movie.

Riri looks like a dude in that armour, OH I'TS OK

Attached: 1li9p8.jpg (707x965, 112.54K)

Guns are bad mmkay

I genuinely enjoyed Hawkeye and I guess Shang Chi. But then again I always liked Clint, I like chinese fantasy-fu flicks, and both the actresses playing Kate Bishop and Yelena do things for my pp.

Attached: kate-bishop-yelena-belova.gif (498x368, 2.61M)

>The Hood's got a hood
>Iron Heart stand-in suit looks like a slimmed down Mk1 which makes sense

sometimes I think you guys would turn down a free steak dinner because it wasn't grass fed

Black Power is what fuels it chud

Just to play devils advocate, because I actually agree with you, but there isn't any practical reason for a war-armor to have the shape of tits and ass.

FRUIT ROLLUP LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

Hawkeye was my favorite Phase 4 entry. It didn't ruin any of the characters or the universe itself, told a decent story, and Hailee Steinfeld is my dream girl.

drag queen =/= trans

Of course. So then the suit's weakness -it's Achilles Heel, if you will- is... getting kneed in the back of the neck?

I cant wait till fucking normies find out about the hood and read his debut comic

Also why is the MCU so allergic to being gritty or edgy in anyway? This looks like a castrated the hood made for a TV-Y audience