F Harley Quinn

>DC wants to focus on the trinity
>No mentions of harley

Attached: Not like this.jpg (1920x3625, 881.54K)

Why would Harley be mentioned in the Trinity?
That's Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman.

Attached: Harley and Selina.jpg (675x1024, 65.23K)

>Take away everything that made girls like her
Why did they ruin her so badly? All my friends who used to like her don’t care about her anymore

I thought it was Batman, Joker, and Harley

>that's precisely why she is MultiVersus ahead of wonder woman and flash and other famous DC IPs
shut the fuck upp

Because Harley is the fourth pillar according to DC. She's just as important.

Don't give me false hope user

I love Harley Quinn but I wouldn't say she's the "4th pillar"

She's more relevant than 2/3 of the trinity.

Go fuck yourself to death for implying she’s better than them.

relevant =/= better.
Even though she is but that's not what I was saying.

I think the long game could be to reveal that the Harley we've seen is actually a fake and that the real one will reappear under a new villain name or as a full-on Female Joker

According to DC she's better or equal too them. She appeared in more stuff than Superman an Wonder Woman combine.

Attached: Harleen.jpg (466x370, 80.24K)

DC can push Harley all they want but Joker is the 2nd most popular DC character. He's the second pillar if anything.

Good fucking riddance.

See my idea above. there's no other way to bring Harley back to basics

She’s been in two box office bombs in a row, clearly she is irrelevant to the public at large.

It's also that the Harley being pushed has little to nothing in common with the version that people know as being popular

Harley is not a villian and people who want old Harley don't want her to be anything passed a henchwoman with no agency.
Anyways they already made a shallow Harley clone. They just removed og Harley bubbly personality (her greatest appeal), but atleast Punchline have the same role as the old.

Attached: Batman_Vol_3_92_Textless_Variant.jpg (360x360, 70.99K)

Cope that's a terrible idea just like the three Jokers

You'd like it if you came up with it yourself, don't act like you would cut yourself and hurt yourself for ideas that some nonexistent thought police consider to be "bad"
If Harley wasn't a villain then she would have fought against slave labor in factories in Bangladesh and Xinjiang, or stop warlords in West Africa. But doing that would require Modern Harley admitting that she thought people in these more exotic nations weren't facing any issues at all