Total Drama Thread? Total Drama Thread

Total Drama Thread? Total Drama Thread.

Staring off with my tier list. I didn't try to be completely objective, I mostly ranked them based on entertainment value. How's my taste Any Forums?

Attached: 54f2rCx.png (1140x923, 1.56M)

DJ feels like a character never used to his full potential.

DJ is a weird case. He's in all 3 original seasons and despite always being around, he doesn't do much despite being one of the physically competitors after Lightning and Sky.

IMO, the most wasted potential this series ever did was excluding Katie and Sadie from RR.

>He's in all 3 original seasons and despite always being around, he doesn't do much despite being one of the physically competitors after Lightning and Sky.
Because the writers decided to cater to the fans, thus, they gave the fan favorites (Duncan, Gwen, Courtney, Heather, Owen) more screentime, reusing the very same characters for 5 SEASONS, much to this show's detriment.

And to top it off, 4 of them were in TDI’s final 4 (Owen, Duncan, Gwen, Heather), and ALL of them have reached the final 5 at least twice.

Minus Duncan, I don't dislike any of these characters, but the blatant character favoritism from the creators is just frustrating.

Attached: stan bored.png (559x558, 192.19K)

Mostly based list, but I do think people lump Cameron with Mike and Zoey way too much. Topher is also surpsingly high, I'd switch him and Ella

>excluding Katie and Sadie from RR
agreed, but if they only wanted one classic team then I dont see them being better than the one we got

fantastic S tier actually, I agree with most of it

Most of TD's cast in general suffers from this.

The creators focused too much on their favourites.

Most infuriating part is that there should technically be no MCs in a series like Total Drama. They weren't originally written to be MCs of anything, so there's no need to have the same 5 characters constantly get the spotlight while the 17 others are usually placed on the sidelines. If it were up to me, the screentime of the original 22 contestants would be more balanced, with none of the final 5 in Island, Action, and World Tour ever using the same contestant twice.

I think we need another season with a Gwen/Duncan/Courtney love triangle, and if not that, more focus on Mike and Zoey.

the fact that we had the same people ending up near the finals so many times is the worst part

She's beautiful

Attached: Dawn.png (600x1500, 245.23K)

I mean, in-universe it does make sense for the fan favorites to be invited for more seasons.

Eh.

Attached: my-image.png (1140x159, 95.26K)

I love my wife Bridgette

Attached: 2cc22d.jpg (454x469, 53.54K)

Attached: 153px-SierraGettheLook.png (153x478, 47.5K)

Courtney is the one.

Attached: 6AS_153.png (2493x1402, 1.17M)

>no Cody
>no Cameron

>Not wanting a dummy thicc nerd to slob your knob
How dare you put Beth in D when you could put your D in Beth

Surpringsly good list. I'm so glad Lightning and Scott are getting the love they deserve. Harold and Lindsay also single-handedly carried Action through their backs.
It makes it even more frustrating when characters like Heather can make it this far in the contest after Island. It really strains my suspension of disbelief that she could be a returning contestant in any subsequent season and not immediately get voted off at the first chance considering everyone on the cast hates her and knows her style of play by now.

Attached: FMT1YanXoAUhJlG.jpg (1080x1080, 154.76K)