Hugh Neutron DLC's out

....anyone care? lol
twitter.com/NickBrawlGame/status/1555705220927299584

Attached: 1659744489672.jpg (1080x1080, 107.01K)

Yeah, he's pretty fun. They also added a few secondary taunts, so I guess Nick js in this for the long haul.

A majority went crazy when Jenny came out and straight after the post nut clarity hit.

good moOOOOOOORNING Any Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Tuesday (yes, THE Tuesday X from hit show The X's!) getting confirmed in Nick All Star Brawl! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Brawler Pass when Tuesday walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Kitty Katswell is the better spy waifu! She’s gotta be in!

"No!”

Sorry furfags, but the Comedy Spy Action Nicktoonslot is taken by yours truly! Why would Nickelodeon choose a born again furry over the marketing potential of green haired punk girls? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “whatever I think is funniest” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Pussy- sorry, KITTY- are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite Spy Daugher! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 20220709_192559.png (640x480, 356.72K)

Now Jimbo, watch me fuck them up.

minecraft steve did this better than your literally whoifu ever could

His stage theme is a banger

Attached: CLUBCANTEVENHANDLEME.gif (340x498, 2.03M)

This pasta doesn't quite work if it's not about an absurdly popular character.

>hideously overdetailed and ridiculously gross 3D render of an outdated LE MEME character from 2016
really shows you who the target demographic for this game is

Yeah they should've just used the TV Show's model instead if it still existed. Hell I even tried to remaster one of the Gamecube games' models at one point and it looks far better despite it's low poly count.

Attached: tpost.png (748x925, 291.44K)

Did they ever release alts for April and Shredder. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them.

If only Viacom wasn't so greedy.

If they're including characters that became memes, next logical step would be Drew Pickles, voiced by Microsoft Sam.

>....anyone care? lol
As a matter of fact, they do!
Hugh Neutron managed to push the active playerbase into TRIPLE DIGITS!

Attached: Dickelodeon_August of 2022_Hugh Neutron effect.jpg (754x434, 71.11K)

For the sake of comparison, here are the numbers before him being added into the roster.

Attached: Dickelodeon_August of 2022.jpg (752x436, 71.95K)

I hope you get your punk rocker gf

no, the game is dead. play MultiVersus instead

I guess after the DLC is done they'll work on a sequel, right? Nick is pumping out 3 kart games for half the attention this game got.

I like that he kind of plays like Wario. I'm more excited for Rocko next month, glad to see Rocko get rep at last

It couldnt came out in a worst moment now that multiversus is out

HAHAHAHAHAHAH