Are American bullies actually this psychotic?

Are American bullies actually this psychotic?

Attached: 1659939959821958.jpg (1463x1080, 168.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should see the Japanese.

bullies are sadist normies dude, that's like the most evil thing you could be aside from some completeky of of the ordinary shit
And then put americ*n on top of that

But japanese are somehow even worse

So what irrelevant flyover country are you posting from, my obsessed friend?

What's up with Japanese bullies?

Attached: 1643601595387.gif (640x378, 269.66K)

>Japanese are worse

Bah, all countries have had bullies that take it up to 11. In the US some bullies just flat-out kill other kids, often without getting found out.

And then there's the British... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

Bullies
Bullies, Japan
Truth be told the people who act like japanese bullies are a million times worse watch too much anime/read too much manga. Kids are fucking awful everywhere. There's so many cases of kids torturing and killing each other in the US it's insane.

The Japanese? Those sandle wearing goldfish tenders?! Bosh flimshaw!

Attached: Really old mr burns.png (250x298, 78.75K)

Japanese have a really shitty and restrictive social structure if i remember correctly, that's why i borught them up

Throwback to when Japanese teenagers brutally raped and tortured a schoolgirl and encased her in concrete... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Attached: 1651895467071.jpg (276x336, 19.77K)

What bothers me is the fact that bullying isn't criminalized
you would think parents should care about their childen
in fact you could find stains of society in advance

Yes. That’s why you always see them in positions of authority wether it being moderating a Internet forum for 0 compensation or in an appointed/elected government position. Journalism is full of them too they tend to use crybully tactics and the worst ones are HOA Karen’s and insurance niggers. “Well you see we can cover you buuuut….” Bitch it’s a yes or no check the check marks on your clipboard and get out of my face

And that's my dear friends why i hate people and will never leave my house unarmed

Japanese bullies are worse because there is ZERO support for bullying victims and a societal notion (tied to the ultra-conservative "conform or else" backbone of Japanese culture) while at the same time, a massive zero tolerance for standing up to them.

Sort of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation where they justify ANY bullying (which Japanese bullies exploit) as "correcting social misfits" and the misfit is expected to either take the abuse silently or become the slave of their abuser to get the bullying to stop, and never defend yourself but take the abuse like a martyr.

I think jannies were the bullied ones user. Maybe that is why they want power though.

Really it seems to just be moral busy bodies and people with no self worth so they stretch the ever living shut out of and abuse the little power they hold. Jannie mentality

dark triad faggots should be tracked and euthanized in childhood
we would progress as a species whithout them so much i cant even imagine it

It's a private school thing. The worst bullies in public school are mean girls.

can't you just punch them?
that's what i did, but i'am russian so what do i know

>worse because there is ZERO support for bullying victims and a societal notion
>a massive zero tolerance for standing up to them
Holy shit user it's almost like you've never experienced actual bullying. Do you actually believe there is support for kids being bullied anywhere? If you were in school in the US and got bullied tough shit. The school does nothing about reporting bullying and on the off chance they get even a slap on the risk you'd get your shit kicked in for being a snitch. And fighting back? You get punished too, most of the time worse so. I don't know why you're almost bragging about japanese bullies being bad what a weird fucking thing to go on about.

Sounds like when I was in school, in America.