Earlier this morning it there was a theoretical discussion about if Marvel or DC ever made a dating sim game

Earlier this morning it there was a theoretical discussion about if Marvel or DC ever made a dating sim game.

Who would your dream roster of 10 characters be? Having to pick 5 heroes and 5 villains.

Attached: 60EA3E39-E2E7-494D-9F43-6CFF47369820.jpg (1123x2047, 406.61K)

Heroes:
>Raven
>Starfire
>Katana
>Orphan
>Power Girl

Villains:
>Catwoman
>Harley Quinn
>Killer Frost
>Poison Ivy
>Jinx

Sue Storm, Black Cat, Jean, Rogue and twink/trap Spider-Man.

Mystique, Enchantress, Spiral, Selene and Dark Phoenix

Thinking about this Marvel has pretty shitty female villains. DC has a bunch of great ones.

Heroes:
Black Widow
Storm
Zatanna
Black Canary
Wonder Woman

Villains:
Harley Quinn
Lady Shiva
The Enchantress
Mystique
Cheetah

>Thinking about this Marvel has pretty shitty female villains.
This

Heroes:
>Batgirl III
>Supergirl
>Power Girl
>Black Cat
>Zatanna

Villains:
>Harley Quinn
>Killer Frost
>Poison Ivy
>Livewire
>Cheetah

Hey! You can’t cross companies!

DC would be something like:

Power Girl, Raven, Black Canary, Mary Marvel and maybe that female alien Green Lantern or Wonder Woman.

The villains are easy as fuck. Catwoman, Harley, Poison Ivy, Blackfire and Rose Wilson.

I don't see that mentioned anywhere in OP's rules.

>The Wonder Woman is either your last pick or your no pick.

C'mon!!

Wonder Woman is to overdone. And her story would be too damn predictable in a dating sim.

>I’ve never been on a date before with a man
>you pay for the entire check, right?

They should unironically make an X-Men dating sim since half the plot of those books is who's fucking who in what love triangle soap opera drama. You play as a new Mutant student at Xavier's trying to romance the other students and staff.

Attached: tumblr_miidmkkGwn1r8g9wdo1_1280.jpg (1280x967, 799.51K)

Would the MC be a normal guy or would he be a cape too?
If he was a cape, it would make a game like this have even more replay value. You could pick if you're a hero or villain at the beginning, and depending on who you choose to romance you could go from hero to villain or vice versa, or even redeem a villain or corrupt a hero.

Can I cheat and make Granny Goodness like 20-30?

I would assume MC if you pick male or female MC would just be a normal citizen. Maybe the good end of the heroes story is they reveal to you their secret identity.

I like the idea of the MC being a street-level hero/villain at most. It'd give them a chance to explore the dynamics of dating someone who's objectively so much higher than you in power, like Supergirl or Power Girl. Supergirl especially I can imagine having a complex about it. And as for the end of the villains' story, it could end with the MC and the villain successfully pulling off a major caper together.

Any DC dating sim would have a gender bent Joker that’s a 100% Guarantee

I want my Wonder Woman to tie me up and step on my face.

>The genderbent Joker they use is Flashpoint Martha Wayne

Attached: 1593674346804.png (1500x1400, 873.28K)

Is that a thing?

Yep.

Attached: 432342234.png (1256x1066, 1.51M)