ITT: Characters that could be pedos

A thread for characters who had some bad pedo vibe to them, or could potentionaly be one.

Some examples:

Clay Puppington - I know he spits his drink when they ask if he molests his son but the way Orel depicts it in his movie really makes me think if he could do that, he's a monster but idk id he's that type of monster, tho he done some weird stuff to Orel and his pants falling down could be interpreted that way.

Sideshow Bob - This one is obvious, Bob is literally obsessed with Bart it started just as a revenge but it got to the point where he has tattoos of him, draws him and well, wants to kill him. He also keeps his body in Treehouse of Horror XXVI and keeps his body kind of as a trophy but still beacuse he cant let go off him, even bringing him to life.

I just wanna see people's opinions on this beacause part of why I saw these characters as evil (mostly Bob) waa because I knew they were capable of shit like this and specially Bob who obsesses over Bart like a school girl with a crush.

Attached: pedo characters.png (4000x2500, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrGMhDUnEnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny, but for real I never see people talk about it, and I know there more characters with creepy undertones like this, not counting confirmed ones like Herbert or Quagmire from Family Guy etc.

Bump.

>Clay

If you seriously want to look for a pedo character in moral orel, look no further than Ms Censordoll.

I don't think Clay is a pedophile but he's still a child abuser, and likely a sexual predator in other ways

>HEY DOUGLATH

Attached: Mr._Dink.png (763x586, 990.43K)

I never saw Sideshow Bob as a yandere, probably because he's too smart to be a yandere. Yanderes are the dumbest pieces of shits you'll ever meet like Berry from Foster's or Harley Quinn.

Is creepy necssarily pedo though? #metoo #nowhiteciscelebagegaps #justice4maddie

he looks like he'd kill them afterwards.... or before. He's got a guy who gets rid of the bodies very expensive

youtu.be/nrGMhDUnEnU

Not really, I think its more so the obsession Sideshow Bob has with Bart that makes it seem pedophilic. And the fact that we get small hints that could mean Clay does shit to Orel.

Everything after Running With Scissors puts it into question. Might as well throw Hekapoo on the list too.

Attached: 1552860691509.png (898x976, 488.3K)

Johns' version of Crime Syndicate had an Owlman who killed earth 3 Dick's family himself so he could adopt him

Attached: owlman.jpg (350x576, 70.19K)

my mom always thought clay was fucking orel when she used to watch it

>hashtags
what

why are so many posters obsessed with pedophiles and pedophilia.

Attached: OP.jpg (900x900, 28.61K)

Lmao its not an obsession it's simply analyzing cartoon characters.

> analyzing cartoon characters.
lol get laid my man

Fuck off if you can't handle it

Sideshow Bob's raging obsession with a little boy is 100% platonic. This ironically makes him much weirder than a pedo and that is part of the humor.

You don’t have to be evil or creepy to be a pedophile, anyone can like kids

>ITT: Characters that could be pedos
Any Forums anons
/thread