Didn't watch yet what they do wrong?

Didn't watch yet what they do wrong?

Attached: Smiling_Friends_TV_Series-709786585-mmed.jpg (300x429, 19.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozUMunvEzTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't double check with Pim if he booked the hotels before leaving

They forgot to make it funny

Nothing

Nothing. If you're a fan of Oney that shit is hilarious. If you're user well... just die because you don't know what humor is.

I almost always see Pim on his laptop while he is on the office. Maybe they are too reliant on him?

>The joke is there is no joke. It's just long, awkward, drawn-out, and nothing happens. Hehe, looks like we trolled you, audience. Only fellow geniuses that operate on like, 9 different layers of irony, are going to be able to appreciate this intelligent, sophisticated style of humor.

Yeah, I remember when I first discovered Andy Kaufman & Tim and Eric and thought they were the funniest thing in the world too. Then I turned 17.

when did Oney become this joke god to people

I think they thought it would be funnier if they were 100% serious

>It's good because... I suck E-Celeb's dicks

I saw multiple people say there’s an after credit scene with Alan remembering he did book hotels. HBO Max didn’t have one. Have I been…trolled?

This persons DEFINITELY works in the industry. Which jealous creator are you?

Nothing they used an episode on a joke that wont e well but it's ok. The joke was they made a big deal about the smiling friends going to Brazil with commercials like it was gonna be an event and they spend the entire trip in the airport. That's the joke. It's pretty funny but will not age well, most people will probably put this episode on there worst of the show list.

Dragonz Ball Pee

youtube.com/watch?v=ozUMunvEzTs

Awkward run-on antijokes were tired 10 years ago and they're tired now

fuck does that mean

You American or something? 7's pretty good.

>The joke is there is no joke.
No, the joke is that the expectation is a huge, wild, wacky adventure, and then it's a deliberately mundane and realistic conversation and argument in a Brazilian airport.

That isn't "there is no joke." You can dislike the joke, but you're flat-out wrong to pretend there isn't one.

This sums up everything

Attached: 123.png (1044x841, 704.98K)

Was anyone this upset when “Charlie Dies and Doesn’t Come Back” actually ended with him coming back?