Adventure Time sucks major ass

Adventure Time sucks major ass.

Attached: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (420x238, 116.88K)

It should’ve ended in season 2.

GIWTWM

Attached: spongebob-licking.gif (498x423, 392.32K)

We know, how about we discuss something we actually enjoy instead of bitching and moaning like every single fucking threads.
Whats your favorite location / kingdom?

the four seasons under Ward were good

The poopoocrap Kingdom.

Overrated overhyped boiiiiii.

Fuck you, OP. Adventure Time was a legit funny and good cartoon. When it first aired it was a breath of fresh air. This show LITERALLY saved western cartoons.

When Adventure Time started amost every single cartoon on the air was shit. Literally 99% of cartoons produced after 2007 and before 2012 were absolute terrible pieces of shit. And I mean DOGSHIT. LOOK WHAT WAS AIRING WHEN IT WAS FIRST AIRING:
>Fanboy and Chum Chum
>Fish Hooks
>Planet Sheen
>TUFF Puppy
>The Mighty B!
>Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
>Kick Buttowski
>Jimmy Two Shoes
>Scaredy Squirrel
>Pink Panther and Pals
>The Twisted Whiskers Show
>Hero 108
>Total Drama
>Johnny Test
>Sidekick
>My Life Me

The only good shows from this period were Phineas and Ferb, Chowder, Adventure Time, Flapjack, Regular Show and Gumball.

Now look what's airing 10 years later:
>The Loud House
>Craig of The Creek
>Rise of The TMNT
>Big City Greens
>Infinity Train
>The Casagrandes
>Mao Mao
>The Owl House
>Amphibia
>It's Pony
>Steven Universe Future
>Glitch Techs

Saved western cartoons by being subversive jewish nonsense? Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope buddy.

Regular Show was fine though. That's about the only good cartoon I can think of from the 2010s.

dunno if they were overbuzzword, they were good

>subversive jewish nonsense
what the hell is this supposed to mean

Its sense of humor sucks and was "lol THIS sure doesn't make any sense". Plus the show in general just wasn't funny.
And did I mention, the art style SUCKED HARD. No personality just cold dead computer filler.

bumperino!

Fucking kill yourself.

AT simultaneously saved and killed Western cartoons. Shit was barely clinging on by a thread in 2010 in the wake of the financial crisis and AT's absolutely meteoric success revived interest in it, but its influences and overall industry impact in the long-run have been horrifically negative.

>Its sense of humor sucks and was "lol THIS sure doesn't make any sense"
Example?

>lumpy space wow so random! farting! finn has a heckin' marketable hat and a shapeshifting dog!
lame.

>AT simultaneously saved and killed Western cartoons. Shit was barely clinging on by a thread in 2010 in the wake of the financial crisis and AT's absolutely meteoric success revived interest in it, but its influences and overall industry impact in the long-run have been horrifically negative.
This entirely. While it kicked life support into the industry it spawned uber-woke Steven Universe, Loud House and other shite.

Watt cartoons or comics do you like?

I know but at least the girls are pretty cute

Attached: bubblegum boobas.png (953x1134, 467.83K)