Encanto

That was better than I expected. Loved most of the songs.

What would Any Forums want to see in an Encanto 2?

Attached: 1647086986756.jpg (700x700, 62.97K)

Maybe let Mirabel get magic too?

That just shits on the first movie.

None of the songs were good apart from the one about Bruno and that one sucks when you realize it's just that Applebottom jeans song by black eyed peas.

you're wrong and also a retard

Yeah it was great wasn't it? Best Disney movie in years imo. There's a tv series in production so I'm not sure if we'll get an Encanto 2 movie per se. I definitely want to see a song with Mirabel, Luisa, and Isabella all harmonizing together.

? the music was great

Bruno and Mirabel getting together

That might be a bit much.

I need more Isabela

>What would Any Forums want to see in an Encanto 2?
Dolores breaking up with Mariano and coming out of the screen to be with me instead.

Hey if we can have gay couples we can have that

All the girls get white boyfriends/husbands

Why?

An exploration of the world outside the Encanto. And where the miracle came from, of course.

He's right, it sounds good but formulaic. Easily forgettable.

Pregnant Dolores and Isabela

Multiple songs were at the top of the charts in a way that wasn't seen since Frozen

I think it's implied it was God

lmao
Next you'd say the movie is good because it won some awards.

Is your personal opinion the only thing that makes a film good?

Attached: 1640943385119.jpg (660x660, 136.25K)

I feel like a bit too much got resolved in the first film for me to really think of a good sequel. I honestly wish the movie had spent some more time on certain things to leave room for more stuff to get developed in a sequel.

Yes, otherwise why should someone give a shit about a film if they don't even like it?

humility and objectivity

Attached: 1643476243876.jpg (1038x1038, 171.12K)

So tired of spic shit getting shoved down our threats. Belongs in the /trash/ with everything else.

go be racist somewhere else

Attached: 1641155511040.jpg (1920x1038, 321.04K)