How many of these fucked the Norman of their universe? Probably at least 70-80% right?

How many of these fucked the Norman of their universe? Probably at least 70-80% right?

Attached: gwenverse.jpg (1821x2800, 557.02K)

Sorry user but they are all just some part of the Spider-Gwen, got splitted into the multiverse

maybe the iron-Gwen since she was friends with him and he did try a protect her when they came under attack at a convention. so that is 1 out of 7.

why is Any Forums so obsessed with gwen stacy?

it probably like one guy and then people have dog piled on due to how silly it is i guess

Its a shame what happened to her. She had a great design.

Attached: Spider-Gwen_Gwenverse_Vol_1_1_Design_Variant.jpg (1265x1920, 310.94K)

The literal incarnation of perfect blacked material

Would’ve loved to see her and Spider-Man coexisting for a series.

Generally the only ones I like are Ghost Spider, Nightbird, Captain Marvel Gwen, and Gwenom. They should try and make it fit the spider mythos

100%, no exceptions.

Attached: 70fcc2a98b9565e036995cac7bcd533c44610c3a.jpg (700x1082, 141.43K)

You know that art with MJ as Queen over someone's brain. That's Any Forums but with Gwen. The obsession is weird.

Most

Attached: 1648531679463.jpg (945x921, 132.68K)

You know, this is weirdly making me imagine an au where Gwen is secretly an illusion villainess with mind control powers that only the spider sense is immune to.
By day she’s pining after Peter and by early evening she’s using mind controlled police officers and vowing to make Spider-Man kneel before her

Before this came out I was making up half-serious/half-shitpost-y ideas for what the plot for it could be if the writer was someone who wanted to troll Marvel and its obsession with Gwen. One of the ideas was them having your typical battle bla bla, someone in an Iron Man-esque suit coming in to help them and when it's over, he's revealed to be Norman. Cue Captain Gwenmerica jumping in his arms and revealing he's from her universe and oh, they're married. This triggers quite a few other Gwens to sort of look sheepish and admit they're screwing their own Normans as well while Spider-Gwen looks on in horror.

Normandos Osborn fucks the marvel Gweniverse.

>walks up to your blonde and probably underaged (17 years and 364 days) gf and slaps her ass
what do?

Attached: black Norman.jpg (1341x2048, 204.18K)

The writer would just make Gwen Stacy into Marvel's answer to Harley Quinn.

Would Captain America's Norman beGhost Goblin? The juxtaposition between a Skull Norman and a Captain America Gwen would be interesting.

Its just blackedfags

>The writer would just make Gwen Stacy into Marvel's answer to Harley Quinn.
og Harley or nuHarley? Because in a way, she already is the latter kek. But if we must have more Gwens, it'd be a change of scenery if they went for the occasional evil Gwens. In an ideal world we'd have a Goblin Gwen who wasn't shit and was corrupted by Norman to be his waifu/partner in crime.
>Would Captain America's Norman beGhost Goblin? The juxtaposition between a Skull Norman and a Captain America Gwen would be interesting.
see, in my idea - again, mostly a shitpost I amused myself with - he was a good guy. If Iron Patriot was legit. He'd basically occupy the place Tony has and sort of be a gag about all the Tony/Steve shippers. But if he stayed a villain, sure, Skull Norman. Green Skull, kek

This would be better than the actual mini Marvel made.

This, but with Mysterio.

This multiverse shit is getting tiring.

Geez, the House of Ideas are running on less than fumes at this point.

where is spic? He finally got banned?