GRRRRHHHHH

>GRRRRHHHHH
>SMILING FRIENDS BETRAYED US

Attached: patchy.jpg (400x271, 13.06K)

They didn't pay for the fries
Second uf they didn't have a hotel why not just spend the day in Brazil then go back to the airport and buy the ticket

I'm sure it was some kind of refund and paying the difference. Still could have at least walked around for a day.

This but unironically. Don't advertise 10 minutes of Zach and co adlibbing and call it an episode.

I imagine it's not particularly hard to find hotels in Brazil, so that's just being an elitist
>Oh boo hoo, we don't have a 5 star resort to stay out
>Trips cancelled!

Why do people even watch AS if they get filtered over a simple anti-humor gimmick? It was funny.

Are people really seething about this?

Probably just go to a hotel, and ask if anyone cancelled.

If somebody did cancelled or not show up, just get their room. Odds are at least one hotel woll have a room.

Imagine liking smiling friends

Why would you want to rent a room at a run down cheap motel? In Brazil of all places?

For the adventure

What a rip

admittedly it was supposed to be an april fools episode

I find cringy how they are trying their "best" not to be too "racist" so they don't get in trouble with CN, if you watched Oneyplays for a while you might have noticed that there was a period of time where the commentaries were almost nothing but black jokes and jokes about jews and their dicks

This is the Seinfeld Finale of the modern era

They literally say in the episode that mardi gras is going on and all the hotels are booked even the shitty ones. That's why Pim even suggested an expensive hotel because he figured there'd at least be a room or two available somewhere since they cost so much. Did you even watch the episode you're complaining about?

Attached: 1645428421145.png (674x245, 113.05K)

What happen?

>Why do people even watch AS if they get filtered over a simple anti-humor gimmick? It was funny
It feels more like a joke at the viewer's expense. Like, it'd be funny if you didn't like Smiling Friends saw everyone seethe about it

the episode description was a lie.

Filtered

But there's no mardi gras in brazil

by the sounds of it they probably got a mid-tier hotel but it was in a safe place
they recognize brazil is a dangerous place, the first guy they met was asking for money and they felt like he was gonna hit them
getting anything in their pay range would be difficult since it was mardi gras

Are you a tourist?

Was he really in the wrong?

Attached: unknown.png (582x680, 249.17K)

For the fun episode.

should have double checked the hotel before getting on the plane.

I felt kinda bad for him