Genndy Tartakovsky's FIXED test screening in LA on 8/11

anyone in the area, please go see it and then leak it on here for us thanks

1iota.com/show/1386/movie-screening---fixed

Attached: dc262dbe-0253-4e99-b8e1-ac565ee7e0ec.jpg (523x355, 40.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNak51VV9t0
pastemagazine.com/tv/adult-swim/primal-season-2-genndy-tartakovsky-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CG

I thought it was going to be 2D?

Are those nuts on the dog?

Not for long.

>Must have seen two of the following: Sausage Party, South Park, Ted, Team America, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, Harold & Kumar, We're the Millers, This Is the End, The Hangover, Bridesmaids, Good Boys, Neighbors

That could just be early development art used for a poster

Plus like with Popeye I doubt the animation is finished, so it's porbably an animatic screening

Attached: MV5BZTM5NTJhNzEtYmRiMC00NWM5LTkwODctNTJiNjk0NWQ2MWNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUyNTAyMzQ1._V1_.jpg (720x1080, 130.71K)

You can tell from this design that there's going to be a fuckton of tweening.

>Genndy Tartakovsky
He's way too overrated, only few of his projects are actually any good and so far not a single one of his movies is good unless you really think the Hotel transylvania movies are masterpieces for some reason

I wish he would go back to more kid friendly media like Dexter and seasons 1-4 Samurai Jack. Who the fuck wants to see an animated story about a dog's balls?

>a good boy who is in love with the pretty girl next door learns he is going to be neutered the next day. what does he do with the next 24 hours?
sold

None of Genndy's 2D stuff for Sony has ever been tweened so I don't know where you get that assumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNak51VV9t0

Attached: 71a972f1feaca52dc5c7ebffd07e4199--hotel-transylvania-dracula.jpg (736x476, 51.6K)

Based

he's making a show for Cartoon Network that's out next year

Attached: FVGlwA-WQAEoBBE.jpg (680x383, 38.31K)

>thought the main character was going to be the titular bigfoot
>it's the unfunny witch lady

it is. this is just a test screening for a select few people so they probably didn't bother coming up with new promo art. just reused an old render from when the movie was previously in development as a CG feature and said that's good enough

Attached: Web capture_7-8-2022_133450_www.indiewire.com.jpg (955x269, 84.73K)

I should say something more light and catoony like Dexter was. I liked Samurai Jack for the unique epic story way it was done, but it seems he keeps trying to repeat that since

>a wish list of veteran freelance 2D artists that he wanted to work with
So Stephen DeStefano and Craig Kellman are 100% contributing to this, I wonder who else.

>If I can be so crude for a second, if you can picture CG testicles, there’s something very gross about it, because you can put in all those extra details. But when it’s hand drawn, it’s such a caricature that it’s kind of still cute.

pastemagazine.com/tv/adult-swim/primal-season-2-genndy-tartakovsky-interview/

This was the last cartoony slapstick thing Genndy has done for TV.
And guess what it got rejected for?

Attached: 388FDA2C-BE01-453E-A750-AEBF39239C3E.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

he's only western animation director that actually respects the medium. HT was trash but it at least had amazing animation.

his tv animation work ranges from solid to great and the hotel transylvania movies may be shitty, but they garnered him enough standing and respect in the industry that he's now in a position to make bolder moves

like say, getting a major western studio to back him on a traditionally animated film

Attached: handsome dex.gif (256x256, 40.18K)