Has there ever been a more forced Poochie character than Miles

Has there ever been a more forced Poochie character than Miles

Attached: 8532.jpg (1200x675, 91.46K)

I just finally played the game and it's great, gameplay-wise. I regret putting it off for so long, although it being "free" on PSN helps. It does not deserve the hyperbolic hate it got here, although as a character, and voice, Miles is pretty grating. Just wimpy, nerdy, shrill, vanilla. Even his haircut. Writers, usually white, tread so carefully with black characters like this that they wind up castrating them.

Attached: IMG_7285.jpg (2843x1954, 1.93M)

>Has there ever been a more forced Poochie character than Miles
Jessica Jones
Kamala Khan
MCU Carol Danvers

Only Carol would qualify but she wasn't intruding on a big of a franchise as Spider-Man

But miles write fanfics bro and that's cool

kamala intrudes on captain marvel lore
avengers
inhumans
jessica jones was on avengers several times
was forced into marriage to luke cage, thanks bendis
defenders because muh mcu synergy
also forced in daredevil and spider-man lore too

The worst part of Jessica Jones is people pretending Purple Man is not a shit-tier loser.
I know he's created by Lee, but he gives off a big Poochie vibe from a villain side.

>racism / sexism thread
I dare you, (You), to answer OP's question with a straight white male character.

Damien Wayne
Jericho from the Teen Titans

>MCU Carol Danvers

616 danvers too. that bitch was like the cat came back in book form after she got the cap marvel title

>Writers, usually white, tread so carefully
Lainx folks praise the latinx writing.

>folks
Fake Latinx

>been around for over a decade
>no interesting storylines
>no interesting side characters
>no interesting villains
What have they been doing with him this whole time?

I know I’m suppose to hate him because I’m on Any Forums but I actually really like Miles.

Didn't at one point Lady Sif have a book that also had a female writer and sold better than Carol's, but still got canned while Carol's book continued?

Can you name another decade old comic character that has this?

Peter already had all of these 10 years after he was made.

>Damien Wayne
Not white.
>Jericho
How does he fit that description?

I keep forgetting Damian is half Arab. No wonder he's hellbent on murdering his enemies.

her run has been embarrasing in how theyve tried to present her as a character with all these issues when she would get lapped by every female led book in marvel

Tough question because white male characters are allowed to be written well and therefore actually liked and if they're not they get rightfully discarded and no one cares to push them further, but Damian Wayne, Kyle Rayner, Archangel, Lucky in King of the Hill, Ashton Kutcher in Two and a Half Men, Randy in That 70s Show, are all examples of white male characters no one liked but kept showing up anyway.

Kamala was able to do it BEFORE she got ruined by being shoved into everything

Honestly Jason Todd and Daken both fit the bill for what you’re talking about as well. But bendis shitters like you just want to fight and don’t actually care about the quality

>Kamala was able to do it BEFORE she got ruined by being shoved into everything
fucking liar