Have you ever seen a movie mogged by its own end credits?

Have you ever seen a movie mogged by its own end credits?

Attached: Luca credits art.jpg (1896x1666, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMde5YLG6-w
youtu.be/S-_NcmyntN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Bug's Life and Toy Story 2 (Pixar died for me when they stopped having hilarious outtakes)

Other than the teeth this looks great. Wish this was a 2D short or something

how is it mogged by this?

the whole "teeth are le bad" is one of the most perplexing forced meme I have ever heard about. It's literally baseless, and none of the excuse go farther than "it's just le bad" or "you are a bad person ok".

Well for one, they don't look fucking hideous

It's called aesthetics user. You will never be able to get "it's just bad" out of something that is purely subjective. However the issue is that human teeth are small, even in babies, which we use as a basis for what we consider "cute", and in adult people, which we use as a basis for what we consider "attractive".
Only a few grotesque looking animals have large teeth. Thus these large buckteeth looking things hanging out just look plain ugly.

It looks the exact same as the cgi models. And since the movie didn't had any quirky facial expressions, there wasn't even any uncanny valley shit going on.

Attached: 27622-Luca-Paguro-Alberto-Scorfano-Giulia-MarcovaldoLuca (1).jpg (2742x1930, 728.04K)

Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists was put to shame by its opening credits.
Though the film was so unpopular there's nothing on google images for it and the only youtube videos I could find were low quality pirates.
user, are you okay?

Attached: 768069.jpg (500x332, 136.15K)

God Luca just.... didn't suck but fuck it was the most by the numbers, safe, and unoriginal film Pixar ever put out.

Attached: 2021-luca-met-alberto-giulia-disney-x-pixar-movie-luca-behang-2048x1536_26.jpg (2048x1536, 210.78K)

You are as blind as a bat

The hand drawn animation looks 20x better than the CG.

yeah Cars was truly a hallmark for the studio. It's all been downhill from there

Attached: bufghs.jpg (134x177, 10.19K)

I preferred how the characters in Tangled looked in the 2D credits to how they looked in the 3D film.

do "I'm glad it's finally over" credits where even a simply white-font-on-black-background feels better than the rest of the fucking movie count?

How the fuck was any aspect of Luca "safe"? It's a subdued low fantasy period piece released in the wacky fart jokes medium. I don't think you know what any word you just typed means, and are probably underage.

It was safe because they appropriated an obviously gay story and made it straight to appeal to the cishet demographic which is something they do a lot.
youtu.be/cMde5YLG6-w
youtu.be/S-_NcmyntN0

Attached: CD325E6A-1FA2-4C51-8630-562690B84E04.jpg (1280x720, 166.89K)

>obviously gay story
>safe

This is satire, right?