What will this be about?

Attached: 1659822598885596.png (3000x3000, 950.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toned down “edgy” shit that will make marvel soiboys make videos titled
>THIS IS HOW WE SAVE PHASE 69
>MARVEL MAKE MORE OF THIS
>DC CAN LEARN FROM THIS

Falcon and Bucky join the NWO.

Serpent Society hopeful user reporting in.

Attached: Serpent_Society2.png (1280x720, 842.8K)

>Wakanda cuts tues with the UN next movie
>Dr. Doom destabilizing global order

My best bet? An analogy of Trump and Jan 6th with a Doom backed presidential candidate. Maybe Sin.

Wouldn't it be really fucked up if this was pulling from Secret Empire?
>Clone Steve or an alternate universe Steve Rogers revives HYDRA and basically goes on a world conquering tour

Attached: Captain HYDRA.jpg (750x926, 118.81K)

I liked Sam and was fine with him getting the shield but Falcon and Winter Soldier was awful and it turned him into a hypocritical, supercilious dickhead. John Walker was more likeable and deserved the shield more than he did.

MCU Sam is a likable character, and this context is perhaps the only time "Falcon becomes the new Captain America" works, but you're right about the show. It was misguided and poorly handled with bookend quality, and Walker was indeed the more interesting character. That said Sam's new gimmicks with the shield are cool, and thankfully this movie has the privilege of skipping all of the mantle passing drama.

Attached: Captain America Sam Wilson Falcon.jpg (1667x911, 114.77K)

>THIS IS HOW WE SAVE PHASE 69
With how they pretended the current phase is already over, I wonder in which phase this shit will be ultimately released.

>Going to tie into the whole Thunderbolts/Armor Wars side of things.

you know what it means brother
youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E

4 life

Attached: nwo-768x432.png (768x432, 261.84K)

The serpant society can't be adapted to the big screen, user.

And why not?

>MCU is delving into multiverse shit
>Make a "What if Steve was radicalized by right wing twit- I mean, the Silver Shirts" Earth
>Nazis conquer this Earth with Hydra Cap
>Then Hydra world proceeds to invade main Earth in a hamfisted Russian invasion analogy
There, now give me the money you save on SFX and 2 hours with Brie Larson' butt, Disney.

Both the narrative concept of Secret Empire has already been done -- and done well -- before in the MCU, so repeating that storyline would be really redundant. Hydra as a faction been fully tapped in the MCU, there's really no reason to bring them back. As awful as they were, I'd rather have that joke of a villain faction from that Falcon mini series over Hydra

2 sweet brother

Because they're a joke faction but with snakes. Hydra worked because it had decades worth of history to it, was a morally black Nazi faction with scifi/neocon related stories to tell, and their faction was intrinsically linked to Steve's origin story. Serpant society lacks almost all of those and would be better treated as a joke faction like the Mandarin in IM3. Are you that dense? This shit is obvious

>Serpant society lacks almost all of those and would be better treated as a joke faction like the Mandarin in IM3.
??? Based on fucking what? Are you seriously just basing it off their looks like a retard? Snake power suits isn't exactly a hard sell, user. For Christ sake BATROC was a reoccurring villain for these Cap projects

>using Batroc as an example
You can just admit you're an ESL or have no idea how movies work, user.

The wings are so cool

You know for the ESL insult to work, you have to use it on an user who isn't typing correctly. At this point you're just immediately falling back on defamation tactics and further establishing not to take your posts seriously. But to get back on topic, how the hell is Batroc not a valid point in this discussion?
>Hydra worked because it had decades worth of history to it
And a breakaway terrorist sect founded by Madame HYDRA aka Viper isn't plausible?