What went wrong?

discuss.

Attached: sk.png (2048x2048, 258.21K)

rick and morty

This.

Adult Swim died the moment they changed from this logo

Attached: Adult_Swim_2001_II.svg.png (2048x2048, 93.33K)

Getting rid of their still image bumpers was one of their biggest mistakes. Not as big as moving away from Atlanta, though.

>popular thing that is popular to hate on is the reason everything is bad today
sad.

It's still the closest you can get from "sovl" in the industry

It was already shit a decade ago, I don't understand the question.

If anyone says any answer other then "lazzo left and everyone got laid off in 2020" you're wrong.

this. fucking insufferable trash for nornalfaggots.

this is a channel whose peak was when they were showing low budget cartoons designed to be enjoyed while high and then padded out the timeslots with whatever anime from the previous 20 years had the most western appeal.

And soul vs souless is a Any Forums meme retards use to talk about nostalgia while denying they're talking about nostalgia.

If OP wants to get the vintage [as] experience he can load up a lofi playlist, watch a few 15 minutes low budget cartoons while getting high, and then binge dated anime until he's late for school.

you are the normalfag for hating it like that user.

>experience he can load up a lofi playlist
I always found lofi to be cringe,when you look at old bumps it wasn’t lofi

go fuck yourself. I couldn't make it past two episodes of that utter flaming trash bin. reminds me of superjail and was probably made by an ugly minded jew.

It became Fox-lite and introduced the West to anime beyond Pokemon

yeah but the lofi and related youtube genres branched off from the one guy who made music for adult swim bumpers.

if you're going that far back, what era of the channel do you think is good?

which guy?

By greenliting Smiling Friends
Notice how fucking downhill and shitty Warner Bros been in general ever since Smiling friends got fucking greenlit? That show barely cracked 300k+ views despite having "380+ million votes" according to Twitter dot com... don't you fucking think that this show bankrupted adult swim and fucking destroyed the entire animation branch because OF FUCKING TRASH RATUNGS AND OVERALL SHITTY SHOW THAT IS ALLOWED TO BE GREENLIT AND FUCKING RUINED THE WESTWEB ANIMATION BRANCH, FUCK ZACH THE HACK AND FUCK SMILING FRIENDS!

From release until they started nuking anime because it didn't make money. I'm not personally into it, but the MDE era was okay and the schedule for everything wasn't completely fucked and designed for DVR.

You can't talk shit about Any Forums template memes when you use "peak", that buzzword all the contrarian video essayists use.

Attached: 9oafb6.png (688x516, 498.04K)

shut up you dumbass

People are going to make fun of you for being cruise control for cool and a mad sperg, but honestly it really sucks that Ballmastrz and The Shivering Truth will never get another season because Adult Swim found their funny screamy newgrounds hipster golden goose

They cancelled World Peace

>flashbacks to [AS] slowly genociding anime in favor of low-budget shoddily-animated """comedies"""

Attached: Sae_convenience_store_wine.png (512x512, 159.28K)

Not giving The Big O a third season, when they stopped showing anime in week days, when they stopped making animated shows as often as they did in the past, when they focused on more live action, and when they turned into a Fox animated sitcoms rerun block. What did they not do wrong? When they try to do a good thing, people end up with two FLCL seasons no one liked nor asked for, with two more on the way. Rather than paying for shit fans wanted like a Metalocalypse finale movie. Shit management just like Cartoon Network during the day blocks.

>Rather than paying for shit fans wanted like a Metalocalypse finale movie.
about that

Attached: metal.png (588x579, 41.07K)