Kids nowadays grow up with moms that lust for human Bill Cipher and write kinky fanfiction of Harry and Draco

>kids nowadays grow up with moms that lust for human Bill Cipher and write kinky fanfiction of Harry and Draco
>kids nowards grow up with dads that worship Nintendo and collect Dragonball figures
I feel bad for modern kids. Their parents never grew up.

Attached: 1609639032481.jpg (739x415, 24.91K)

>Their parents never grew up
They leveled up.

are you jealous their parents won't beat the shit out of them anymore like they did with you?

>dyke-ra

>kids nowadays grow up with moms that lust for human Bill Cipher
I lust for the triangle. Does that make it better or worse?

How is that different from boomers who grew up obsessed with Star Wars or LoTR?

Attached: they leveled up....jpg (1920x1080, 177.53K)

Kek
>Harry and Draco fanfiction
OH you wish it was that simple user.

Attached: DLP.png (1419x310, 98.86K)

People have never really grown up. Your parents didnt understand the world better than you do at your age, they just dealt with it by giving up on what they loved to try to raise you.

Dios mio

Not my parents.

I hate that you're not memeing, those who were teenagers or young adults in tumblrs heyday are adults and in the right age to start a family.
Most of people thirsting over tumblr sexymen are starting their own families now.

Is the level of worship really the same, user?

>Implying kids have fathers
The government is the new dad.

Is this what hell looks like?

the woman who list for human bill cipher are not the ones having kids. It's the supernatural and doctor who fans of tumblr who are having kids.

Where's the fire and brimstone I was promised for being a damn sinner who just questioned things like "are you sure its real?"

Attached: OS888.png (1290x913, 201.46K)

But the children of these parents are more likely to end up with a single mom/dad

No, the government is the new husband.

Their new dads are the internet. That's it. Gen Alphas are literally being raised by the internet, because of the sheer amount of retarded parents who just throw their kids in front of the tablet for the whole day so they can do what they want.

>t. blackanon

Wow sounds almost like millennials and TV

what are those tags

Considering that boomers back then learned shit like Klingon for no actual reason, yes.

The fanbase on this level was Star Trek and they were a minority

It now has 706,170 hits.
Perhaps I should renew my screencap

>1/4 of white children grow up without a father
Yeah, it isn't just black folks anymore.