Oggy and the Cockroaches was kino as fuck and anyone who doesn't like it is a retard

Oggy and the Cockroaches was kino as fuck and anyone who doesn't like it is a retard

Attached: 5r4w5p.png (727x554, 13.16K)

I feel like this could have been the next Tom and Jerry but it just didn't take off. I blame the lack of proper comedic timing, non-existant soundtrack and ugly character designs.

Hola ha sido un tiempo

Earlier seasons had some great material, Oliver Jean-Marie seasons had some great episodes too, may he rest in peace.

Also cute art.

Kill yourselves already

Fuck off pendejo

Attached: Rachel.png (6544x4473, 1.42M)

>netflix reboot
But why? For what purpose? Elephant girl is a qtπ but what's the point?

Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait

Attached: 000.jpg (286x37, 12.68K)

Why don't they just fuck off to their own discord, no one likes them here

You mean oggy oggy?

Attached: Oggy_Oggy_Serie_de_TV-556561278-large.jpg (825x1200, 64.8K)

Don't forget Guy

I hate that cartoon
Jesus Christ when i was a kid i only was restricted to see boomerang channel
Hours and hours of that fucking show i literally go to play in the park and when i come again 2 or 3 hours later this fucking shit was still in tv I'm so angry ass

How many Oggy shows are they doing?

Attached: Its real.png (573x645, 448.41K)

>another disgusting namefag
what did this poor cartoon ever do to attract so much autism?

Imagine ghostfagging about birchyfunbags on desuarchive
I'm not either talking about the new beanmouth reboot also what is "qtπ", Questionfag?

Attached: 1659308618370847.png (661x819, 500.15K)

It's usually South Americans, or Euros, the show only aired here on Nicktoons, and got canceled over some controversy with an image in the background of one of the episodes.

Was I talking to you? Take a fucking hint, fuck off and kill yourself

>Imagine ghostfagging about birchyfunbags on desuarchive

Scuze me?

First day on Any Forums user? Was Reddit too extreme for ya?

Attached: Gonna be a show tonight.png (905x643, 287.25K)

>W-WaS TaLkIng To yOu?!?!? T-take a fkcinng Hint
I'm sorry about hearing your childhood trauma over namefags, why you just hide the thread instead i bet your parents din't give you attention

Attached: 1659367929467543.jpg (200x188, 7.29K)

He is a newbie Kevin Spencer fan, he wouldn't know what a fucked up family is even if it hit him across the face.

>i bet your parents din't give you attention
Hmm am I the attention whoring namefag or is it you?

>Using the nametag as an insult
>Is most likely inner monologuing ways for insults
Why yous even trying bruv?

The original 2 seasons were great. But everything else was Cris Savino's Dexter Lab tier downgrade.

Yeah seems like it, i have no idea why he is still harrasing people just because has an username but i don't think he is an newbie kevin spencer fan he's not into it

Attached: 1648226787848.jpg (210x240, 10.92K)

Stay mad your chimping little fuck. Not only do you ramble about pointless social nonsense but you also try to make personal insults anonymously, which makes you a pathetic coward. Find something better to do with your time, I'm here to advocate for better cartoons for children. Loser

Attached: wtf_by_sushiwakame_dcxmrdh-fullview.jpg (1280x427, 55.75K)