Released a trailer for the new Aqua Teen movie

>released a trailer for the new Aqua Teen movie
>Metalocalypse movie coming out next year
>Venture Bros movie in development

So did Any Forums worry over nothing?

Attached: hbo-max-discovery-plus.jpg (1200x675, 36.48K)

In fairness, Venture bros and Metalocalypse have been fucked hard before, the fear was very real

Those were not HBO Max exclusive, so they were safe.

Is hoping for another season of Ball Masters hoping for too much?

Animation shows are still getting cancelled, get fucked.

don't care my old kino is still in

Tiny Toons and Blue Beetle still happening.

*bad animation shows

abloo abloo we don't have lesbians with terrible writing anymore abloo abloo

I thought you were all stupid for thing ATHF would be cancelled when it's the cheapest thing to make and it would be a good way to announce the show ending forever while also adding it to the streams

Attached: Zaslav.png (953x397, 682.71K)

Tiny Toons Looniversity wasn't canceled.

no good animated shows were cancelled

I loved Metalocalypse but Brendon has become a woke faggot, posting tranny guitarists and this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-141431.png (1439x2228, 753.53K)

Adult Swim might be shut down dude
>B-But the films!
Yeah and, those are releasing straight to dvd and the block might be done. It might just become a subsection on Discovery Plus Max from now on with only Rick & Morty being the new content

And? You'll have to find somewhere else to watch what, King of the Hill reruns?

Goodbye Smiling Friends

Goodbye all of Cartoon Network, but this one user's upset about SMILING FRIENDS, the literal 'youtube animated show'

>Goodbye all of Cartoon Network
Oh noes! Not the Teen Titans Go/Craig of the Creek channel! Western Civilization will collapse!

The show isn't funny at all, good

I'd rather Adult Swim have more original content rather than Futurama and American Dad reruns

HAHAHAHAH FUCK THIS MERGER AND FUCK YOU ALL WE ARE STILL GETTING THE METALOCALYPSE MOVIE

I just hope that the faggotry doesnt leak into his work, has there been an instance where the creature keeps his fag shit off his work?