Daredevil is in She-Hulk's show

>Daredevil is in She-Hulk's show
Based

Attached: 20220806_185634.jpg (1190x668, 67.23K)

If its not the guy from the Netflix one then I don't care

...Is this bait shit or something? Charlie Cox plays him.

You're an idiot

>IF IT'S NOT THING I KNOW THEN IT'S BAD

It fucking obviously is.

>Same actor wearing Netflix suit, but with different colors.
lol

obtuse. its different writers, a different company, and different sensibilities. the dark, realistic, earnest daredevil will be turned into a jokey quip machine with spider-man level abilities.

Jesus, go rewatch the show, you dumbwit. Matt was making jokes and quips since Season 1.

No he wasn't. Nice gaslighting attempt though.
All nu cape shit is for gays.

>Matt was making jokes and quips since Season 1.
No, this is different...

>we have to throw in this male character people actually care about in this female show no one gives a shit about
lmao he's also in Echo to help boost their ratings. they are gonna emasculate and humiliate the fuck out of him to make the woman look more competent

>Matt was making jokes and quips since Season 1.
matt was making sarcastic jokes amongst friends, not marvel humor. and when he was in the suit, he was all business.

again, obtuse.

I can't accept it. I know they're going to ruin Daredevil. Not feeling too good.... the only capeshit thats good will be fucking tarnished. ngmi.

>its different writers
Show had lots of different writers
>a different company
No both were made by Disney
>and different sensibilities
Examples
>the dark, realistic, earnest daredevil will be turned into a jokey quip machine with spider-man level abilities.
Original show was unrealistic and was full of dumb quips, did you even watch it? Also having more accurate comic abelites and not being afraid of the suit is definitely more earnest than before. MCUshit has dealt with much darker stuff and didn't have the make the screen so dark you couldn't see what was going on to get the point across

Yes.

um bros outrage youtube man said she hulk was stronger what's this?

Attached: RXyd92sJTffD67jj.webm (720x720, 2.42M)

>Show had lots of different writers
the first two seasons had writers who were qualified and liked the character, season 3 was a different story for another day

>No both were made by Disney
no, daredevil was a co production between marvel tv/abc studios/and netflix. these shows are a marvel studios production. the holding company named disney just own marvel tv, abc studios, and marvel studios.

>Examples
the original show was a street level character drama about people. no world ending threats, no giant super hero battles, no joke a second writing style.

>Original show was unrealistic and was full of dumb quips, did you even watch it? Also having more accurate comic abelites and not being afraid of the suit is definitely more earnest than before. MCUshit has dealt with much darker stuff and didn't have the make the screen so dark you couldn't see what was going on to get the point across
the original show was MORE realistic than the movies, about people, not gods or heroes, about gangs, corrupt politicians, the drug trade, etc. friends joking with each other when the mood is light is one thing, but marvel humor as it is is making fun of everything, and disolving any tension or drama with bad jokes.
give me one example of the mcu dealing with darker shit. half of the entire universe was wiped out, and it turned into the hulk and antman joking about who can give an autograph in a diner.

also, the cinematography being dark is a completely different problem of netflix's compression and poor tv calibration.

I must be outraged over this

>Disney
No fucking thank you.

Trailers cut shit a certain way. Nobody to blame but Disney pushing the Stronk Woyman shit.

If the show puts Jen in her place then fine.

what they did to Kingpin in the Kate Bishop show already made me lose hope over Daredevil being handled well
I predict cringey jokes about him being blind and he needs to be saved by She-Hulk in whatever horribly choreographed fights happen

>hulks strongest strength feat in the MCU
LOL

you'd have to be a complete retard to think the hulk could only throw a boulder a few feet

you're already getting riled about something that hasn't even been filmed yet, for all we know some of the same writers and crew could return

look at this fucking fool

Isn't She-Hulk by default a bit stronger because she's simply more mentally stable than Bruce while he gets much more powerful as he gets angrier?

>he was blown up by her flicking his father's cuflinks into a grenade
>why did he have those when he's wearing a Hawaiian shirt
>they turned an extremely personal aspect of his character into a reference and a joke at the same time.

>you're already getting riled about something that hasn't even been filmed yet, for all we know some of the same writers and crew could return
she-hulk is in the can, echo is being filmed, and his new show is written by the show runners of a forgotten USA show.

why didn't they add this to the trailer?
why is She-Hulk even able to easily control Hulk form where as Hulk needed a arc spanning multiple movies before learning how to control it?

nah iirc shes just strong but nowhere near hulks level. The trade off for the strength is shes still herself mentally just more confident and horny

Sounds like the original was for Any Forums and reddit and now the new one is for people who actually like their comic book adaptations to resemble comic books

>Sounds like the original was for Any Forums and reddit and now the new one is for people who actually like their comic book adaptations to resemble comic books
sounds like you're an obtuse person. thinking marvel studios/kevin feigie cares about comic book fans is like thinking spotify cares about audiophiles. this is all lowest common denominator stuff, with references thrown in for the free press of hypsters on youtube.

she can do that because she is not fucked in the head like bruce is if she got crazy mad yes she might not be able to control herself