Stella Saturday Thread

"We all need therapy" edition

What if there was a metallic counterpart to Steven Universe's Gems? What if they had a hybrid of their own, who had her own adventures?

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-124248.jpg (720x847, 177.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_and_the_Metal_Men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad Parasite vs Virgin Vessel

Attached: Parasitic Red.jpg (2048x1536, 474.95K)

Nice, I was about to make one myself.

Red Mercury is far from a chad

>Found a way to cheat death
>Fucks up Gold's plans (lol)
>Literally parasitic, doesn't have to fight for himself at all
Start parasitemaxxing, user, it's fun

>Klyntar tentacles typed this post

What music would the Earth Metals like?

Heavy metal though Bronze probably likes classical, Chrome also likes techno, and Stella also likes rock and some pop music and maybe some k pop

Alright, time to unveil what I've been working on since the last thread:
The guys at the Honey-Bee threads have made a wiki for the rule 63 AUs (and the projects of similar nature) and I've taken the liberty of making ourselves a little corner there.
So, now we have a wiki!

cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_and_the_Metal_Men

I wasn't able to do much outside of Stella and her uncles, but hey, it's a start.
There's more stuff I have planned (like that "timeline of events" thing I've been meaning to do for a while), but, for the time being, this is what I think needs to be done in the nearest future.
Any input regarding the quality of already existing pages (especially grammar/punctuation) or suggestions for the future ones would be appreciated.

Also, due to the lack of personal interest, there are some characters missing from the main page.
If you want them to have a page of their own (like Al Mine or Prophet), you'll probably have to make one yourself.

Attached: 1632460134213.png (680x425, 308.68K)

Ah nice work user. I feel very good about this as a future of explanation and organization

>tfw no metal into hyperpop

>that very old piece of lore from the first threads about how Metal Men have their own songs that usually go on for literal months
I wonder what they sonud like.

Freaking nice! This is great, now we have easy access to the information, and we can help newfags get into SMM

Good work, user :D

>We all need therapy
And yet, Stella hasn’t seen Valentina yet. Why?!

Attached: 561A35C3-2495-41BD-B27B-327282B5CDD1.png (718x910, 120.83K)

>Read the wiki
>Stella has light Technomancy

Can someone give me an example of it?

>the fact that MM are solid
>the fact that MM vary wildly in terms of sophistication
>the Titanium White rebellion
>the fact that MM have abandoned their more rigid, Gem-like societal structure as a result in favor of meritocratic federation
>the fact that MMpire's highest governing body is called "Titanium Authority", despite the fact that the only Titanium in it is White (which may suggest that before the rebellion they might've had a similar thing to the Gems, where they were ruled by the council of the same type of Metals, but decided to keep the name the same post-rebellion)
You know, if you look at it at certain angle, there are quite a lot of reasons to assume that MM were a precursor/prototype race to Gems.
Hell, I'd treat it as a legitimate theory if this lore came from a singular vision instead of a bunch of anons spitballing, there are way too many pieces that fall into place with this one.
I don't remember which thread exactly, but there 100% was talk about Stella being able to interface with machinery to some degree some time ago, so I decided to include it.

Attached: 1647715559569.png (1202x903, 368.02K)

>TV broken
>Stella hits TV
>TV now works
>technopath confirmed

Attached: 980DEB97-1A77-49CC-9888-DDFFA1850C93.jpg (712x752, 238.16K)

>MM were a precursor/prototype race to Gems.

>tfw the gems were created to continue terraforming the cosmos after the Metals refused to continue harming life and started (mostly) protecting sentient species instead

>Adamantium's ultimate goal is to "retvrn to tradition", reinstall previous MMpire regime, remake the entire universe in his Maker's vision and then move on to the next one

>eventually it’s revealed that biological life in the universe and the afterlive sorting system of Heaven/Hell/Valhalla/Purgatory is a Seeople Bitcoin mining system and the Gems/Metals are a virus

Speaking of crypto:
>Gold has his own stock market that he runs entirely by himself
>he does it mostly to fuck with Metal Men who think they're about to make it Bogdanoff-style

>"Lord Gold, he bought ze dip"
>"Dump eet, Nuggy."

Attached: 1638010084616.jpg (766x910, 192.6K)