ITT we post and discuss misused comic characters with wasted potential who deserve the Killer Moth treatment

ITT we post and discuss misused comic characters with wasted potential who deserve the Killer Moth treatment

Attached: 8A46D762-8443-453E-B29E-2C4E751AAF0B.jpg (905x1280, 402.9K)

God I just want marvel to do something cool with her.

Attached: 0A0F2F49-3B29-4AC6-B419-E0AB391EE992.jpg (883x1280, 289.66K)

The Killer Moth method is all the Batmoth stuff right

Attached: C263EA18-A0B5-4A94-B328-B9EE217D010A.jpg (1280x1503, 350.13K)

Who is this?

Panda mania. A minor Spider-Man villain and apparently a friend of White Rabbit.
Marvel hasn’t even given her a backstory yet and it is sad

Attached: mosiac.jpg (853x1329, 245.82K)

Who is this guy?

villain that appeared in ONE PANEL. Coomers are just plain insane

Slapstick

Attached: RCO015_1467108171.jpg (1042x1600, 427.71K)

Mosaic. A guy that got separated from his body and currently running around as a energy being that possesses people.

She also appeared in a cartoon
Sounds like he’d be a good enemy for Deadman

Ok, but in all seriousness, America Chavez is a character who was one the brink of being an incredibly adorable, cool, and beloved character before her origin was poisoned by bad writers.
Seriously, she could’ve been amazing

Attached: 7821F912-3FDD-4C3B-B33C-91408BB18844.png (884x1155, 410.25K)

What is the Killer Moth treatment?

Attached: blade 70s.jpg (780x438, 74.22K)

It’s where co basically rewrites a character to fulfill their true potential. Like with the Batmoth threads

Attached: D4DEA95F-D276-44E6-84E2-11E7CE0DABA7.jpg (1280x1785, 383.46K)

Any Forums first revamped Killer Moth into something pulling from all his incarnatuons, then did BatMoth. The latter hinges on the fanon.

Yeah, well why can’t we do something similar with characters like Mosaic or America. People who would’ve been amazing if they had been given better writers

Part of the issue is that Killer Moth has been around since the 50s, he had a lot of material to work with in terms of building a better version. Most of the characters posted here are much newer and would need more stuff invented wholesale. Completely different ballgame. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that America doesn't need much work. While poorly written, the Riviera run contains supporting cast, setting, and backstory, it just needs a better writer to handle all the elements as presented.

>America doesn't need much work. While poorly written, the Riviera run contains supporting cast, setting, and backstory, it just needs a better writer to handle all the elements as presented.
Yeah, honestly I think the main issue there is her personality, or rather the fact that we only really get to see the surface level of it from what I remember. We only see the personality she built up for survival and not the person underneath who’s dealing with loss.
The rest might require co making up extra, though I think it will be pretty easy fit some like Panda Mania

The best bit of characterization in the run is America constantly ditching her gfs for someone new, and after reading Gabby's other works thatwas probably unintentional. America as someone who intentionally uproots themselves and makes it impossible for others to follow is such a great trait for someone with hwr history.

>Adorable
I don't know about that. She was never presented as the cute type.

These two ideas are tied together but the way I see it is that writers have unintentionally made America a potentially very interesting character. I think part of the reason why America is always uprooting herself is both to avoid attachments and because she doesn’t want anyone to look past her tough exterior and see her real self. Because no matter how much she’s been through, America still started out as a scared kid raised in an idyllic world and thrown into a terrifying multiverse. On some level I think she is still very much that same scared, insecure, and somewhat adorable kid. But she doesn’t want anyone to see that. Because experience has taught her that tough, aggressive people who fight are the ones who survive the multiverse, and so she’s scared to let herself be vulnerable and soft around someone again