In retrospect how should the inhuman purse have happened?

Besides obviously not making the mist become poisonous to mutants after the world restarted.

Attached: clean.jpg (1540x672, 328.91K)

purse? What?

Inhuman comic book push when they have multiple inhuman comics at one time.

I assume you mean “push” not purse.

Easy. Focus on Crystal and Medusa and Royal sisters. Frozen was really big at the time. So to have a Marvel property be headed by two pretty, but different, sisters would have been kino and more attractive to mainstream audiences.

Attached: D19C25A5-3BF1-4327-866E-624C9721E517.jpg (746x1142, 1.07M)

I don't think there was ever a chance. Maybe keep them as background characters in Cosmic settings and see if they ever catch on (they wouldnt have), but bringing them to the forefront on earth was destined to fail

You do know the name in human isn't supposed to mean they're not human but supposed to mean how weird they are? They actually are human themselves there are other Inhumans but they are members of their own species and also happen to be in human much like there are non-human mutants.

Still do the terrigen mist stuff, but frame the ensuing conflict as a battle of ideologies or noble houses with very different reactions to the nuhuman epidemic between Orollan(militaristic, isolationist), New Attilan (liberal, centrists)-----and maybe a third faction for good measure.

I'd still have the mutant/Inhuman conflict be a thing, but with the context that the mutants and the Xmen are on the absolute wrong side of it, provoking the Inhumans or refusing to share their technology/expertise with them out of some misguided bigotry. But remove the force sterility and health hazards from the plot, and have Black Bolt be revealed as the main villain of the push

Nah, that's just xfag cope. They absolutely could have stuck the landing and remained a faction in the comics

Inhumans would work if it was just it's own thing and not interconnected. It would be funny as fuck to me if it was shakespearan tragedy riffs about betrayals and falls of empires in space but no one else knows what the fuck is going on

I really feel like they should have had the genetic Counsel on one side and most of the new Inhumans who came from outside in Human Society on the other I feel like in the comic books you could win up the genetic Council and easily have Kamala ask wait who are the genetic Council. Who knows maybe they could do a comic book like that now still.

I'd have just had the mist dissipate naturally and let the resultant stories of the generally reclusive Inhuman society being forced to put itself out there due to all the people with Inhuman heritage manifesting all over the world naturally flow. Stories of how the insular members of their society are forced to reconcile with all these "newcomers". Have the Royal family in disagreements on how open they are to revealing themselves. Have humanity treat them with confusion or even calculated wariness even as the Inhumans try to court organizations like the UN to ensure that the rest of humanity doesn't go after them.

Stuff they were already doing before they decided the giant mist cloud caused mutants to become sterile to force their retarded Inhumans vs X-men crossover to have a foundation for the event, in other words.

If you have to push the Inhumans, then you should lean into what makes them mildly special by superhuman standards -- they're a monarchy.

Superhero comics occasionally play around with the "Superman as Overman" concept -- Miracle Man most famously. The Inhumans could offer a different riff on the concept: the superhuman as the aristocrat, inherently *better* than the pleb flatscan.

The X-titles sorta verge into that, but the inherent "mutants VS human" angle of the line will always lean toward a race war concept.

The Inhumans could've explored the idea of an inherently unequal super-society. There's a king. There's nobles. There's humans and Inhumans, and some of the Inhumans clearly have better/worse powers than other. So you'd have both an offical caste system and then the unofficial pecking order within it.

"Noble intrigues" could fuel years of plots, and allow for an exploration of that society.

I prefer "purge".

Okay we seen to have a few good ideas and Concepts can we use them to make one ongoing series or two idea outline?

just give the royals a book and don't turn them into poor man's x-men. I actually liked a lot of the inhuman's story before the push, Jenkins take on their society was really interesting in particular.
Post push I completely fell off, never managed to care about any of the OC. The only book of that I liked of that era was Ewing's royal.
Honestly while the comic itself is pretty bad, I'm glad death of the inhuman happened, just needs some time in the backgroud before going back to their original status quo.
Not every part of marvel needs to be at the forefront.

Bump

It should've been a mutie purge.

What?

Go on?

>I prefer "purge
What?

don't make them a replacement for x-men

You can't replace something yet still around and has significantly more comic books than you.