That was a perfectly good bag of chips

That was a perfectly good bag of chips

Attached: 1655603833503.jpg (474x353, 196.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81uIhu8qrrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1e0.gif (355x200, 685.05K)

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONAAAARD

Attached: Sheldon_Cooper_Profile.jpg (1960x2612, 213.29K)

>*Laughtrack*

visual cues that you're prostitutes

What's wrong with this guy? Is he actually insane? I'm worried.

Attached: 14a75e0741c28ebe7ae0c90a1723075e.jpg (150x150, 4.27K)

He's not actually a real human

Attached: Foodfight!.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Never opened… never enjoyed…

I was told to avoid this movie, but it looks kinda badass...

That's probably the most interesting part, aside from the innocent bag of chips that got murdered. The whole movie is just ugly and stupid. And if that woman got you curious, don't bother for her sake; that's not her true appearance either.

Attached: ending spoiler.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

We don’t talk enough about the fact that the two and half men series finale has a whole segment paying homage to the disaster of this film

Attached: 620F844D-D794-47B4-AE1F-2DE84E414F30.jpg (634x357, 52.21K)

jesus christ

Do you think this movie would have actually been good if the production wasn't so fucking fucked?

Dude mourned that bag of chips like he would his own son. Food fight was shit, but any scene involving Mr. Clipboard was great.

Doubt it. An earlier trailer, while better looking visually, still seems rough and suffers from the same story beats. I'm thinking forgettable bad vs the legendary bad we got.

youtu.be/81uIhu8qrrs

No, but it would look passable

The premise involved product placement from the beginning. It was always going to be shit.

Attached: foodfight book.jpg (639x800, 213.32K)

It's not. It's basically just a longform advertisement for a bunch of food brands, with the villains being the generic store brand (because saving money is.... TEH EEEVULLL!!!) and the animation is worse than ratboy genius except unlike the ratboy genius guy this was a whole team of so-called professionals..

Attached: misaka_facepalm.jpg (300x250, 12.41K)

Anyone else buy the theory that this was a money laundering scheme?
>Get a bunch of food companies to back a movie.
>Release one trailer and some limited merch to make it look like there is progress
>Have the movie get "stolen" late into development.
I'm guessing they would have called it quits there and walked away with the 65mil, but the contracts with the backers stated they NEEDED to get a movie made, so they just slapped together the piece of shit we see today.

I think that's because nobody gives a fuck about that.

I definitely think the movie getting 'stolen' has got to be bullshit. The money laundering part seems likely too, but it could just be a trainwreck since I don't think Hillary Duff wanted to humiliate herself like this if it could be avoided...